shape
carat
color
clarity

Crasru I need some design input thank you!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Hi Crasru

In the other thread you mentioned that you'll like to see photos of the rings, I thought since I'll post it later anyway you may be able to help me with some design and fitting issues, your help is much appreciated.

Here're my rings pending final decision on the direction of the pink spinel placement. My jeweller made two rings for me to choose. I've been unable to make a decision for two days.

The first collage with the 3 photos shows the pink spinel tilting toward the centre, the second collage with many photos shows the pink spinel tilting outwards, but the shank is sitting more flush with the white coloured ring.

In your opinion which looks better?

Non-Crasrus please chime in as well, your input will be much appreciated too.

image.jpg

image2.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
As an un-Crasru I vote for the 2nd version. Fits better together visually & literally.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I like option 1 better. The stone pointing inward is more pleasing to my eye than the stone pointing outward. When wearing the ring, how much of the band will you see to be distracted by the gap?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the 1st better w/the stone angled in toward the blue.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the first option better too!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the second one. I just imagined not the first impression but how an eye would feel after looking at it for a long time. Since these are two very bright, contrasting stones, looking at them would be very exciting, but in the second version they are placed more strategically so your gaze would not be shifting from one to another all the time. But see, there are many different opinions, and many people lean towards Nr 1. So it will end up being your decision... What does Mr. Creative say?

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Thank you JewelFreak, Kismet, packrat, tyty333 and crasru for your input, all your points are valid and it's good to hear why one way or the other is preferable.

Crasru I just emailed the jeweller and see what he thinks.

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Lovinggems, my impression was the second one sits more harmoniously,
but so many ppl thought the first one was better that I ...... sat back.
Sorry.
I think the stones are beautiful, either way, it's going to be beautiful :love: :love: :love:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
ooo~Shiney!|1308835252|2952833 said:
Lovinggems, my impression was the second one sits more harmoniously,
but so many ppl thought the first one was better that I ...... sat back.
Sorry.
I think the stones are beautiful, either way, it's going to be beautiful :love: :love: :love:

ooo~Shiney! thank you for your feedback, I'm leaning towards number two too now, my finger real estate is not very long and it might be better if the rings sits more closely together.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results