shape
carat
color
clarity

Craigslist Killer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/25/2009 12:46:56 PM
Author: purrfectpear

If he turned out to be innocent, we could talk later about what I did.
11.gif

Haha! My DH and I had a jokey conversation about what I would do if he killed someone (not through an accident or self-defense, but rather if the "person REALLY deserved it", like a lawyer, or someone who doesn''t turn right on red). I don''t know, but I''d like to think my husband isn''t plotting someone''s demise as I type this
32.gif
20.gif

Bad taste, I say-but I''d totally book it, too.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/25/2009 12:46:56 PM
Well, I guess I''m just a disloyal fairweather biotch then. If I were engaged and my FI was arrested for murder I would turn on him so fast he wouldn''t even see the door open and shut
23.gif
9.gif
23.gif

If he turned out to be innocent, we could talk later about what I did.
11.gif

PP that makes two of us. I''d be out as soon as I heard "craig''s list" and "woman"

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, but is she keeping the ring
23.gif

Can you imagine? That''s one diamond I''d have no interest in. I wonder if it shows up on craigslist, eBay, or IdonowIdont. Imagine if you ended up with a former killer''s ering
7.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHOA!!!! Now they say he might have been targeting *men* and *transexuals* too ... under the yahoo addy "sexaddict(somethignorother). Some Boston biz man has come forward with emails he sent soliciting him for S-E-X.

Maybe this is the "more to come out" he told his family about ... after he told them to "move to California & forget about him".
23.gif

That is going to be one PEEVED fiance. Can you imagine HER health risks?
38.gif
38.gif
32.gif

ETA: And this isn't National Enquirer gossip ... it's from the TODAY SHOW!!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I can''t watch the video while at work, but I wonder if he was planning on blackmailing this business man to pay debts?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yikes.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I''m embarrassed to admit it, but I hadn''t even heard of this Craigslist killer until I stumbled upon it here. I hope his fiancee really is coming to her senses on this. Based on what he told his family about moving to Cali and forgetting about him, I wouldn''t be surprised if he admitted everything and pled guilty.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Oh. My. God. I didn''t think it could get any worse...but it somehow managed too.

Clearly, Philip Markoff has serious issues. There is something so wrong and depraved about him. He really did lead a totally seperate and different life...his poor FI, she must be beside herself right now.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2009 2:28:12 PM
Author: DearBuddha

That''s awesome
36.gif
I love this city!! I''m originally from the North Shore, but my DH and I moved to San Diego for three years before we got married last summer. We resettled in Brookline back in October, and now we''re thinking of starting the house hunting search!
North Shore baby here!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 3:49:36 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor
Oh. My. God. I didn''t think it could get any worse...but it somehow managed too.

Clearly, Philip Markoff has serious issues. There is something so wrong and depraved about him. He really did lead a totally seperate and different life...his poor FI, she must be beside herself right now.
Given enough time, he might have moved into a Dahmer-like fixation.

Now THAT would be worse
32.gif

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I''m hoping the fiancee is putting up a supportive front just in case the guy does get out of jail... if he *thinks* she was supportive then maybe he won''t go after her?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 6:42:16 PM
Author: oobiecoo
I'm hoping the fiancee is putting up a supportive front just in case the guy does get out of jail... if he *thinks* she was supportive then maybe he won't go after her?
LOL ... I hope that's why. I find it so unbelievable when women "stand by their man" under such ridiculous circumstances. Yeah, uh, the COURT might say "innocent 'til proven guilty" ... but private CITIZENS don't have to abide by that. Blech. I notice she's not rushing to visit him though ... she'll "stand by" him comfortably several states away. Would she be curling up to him every night if he was out on bail. I think NOT.
3.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Apparently the fiance visited Markoff in jail earlier this week and called off the wedding. She also moved all of her stuff out of the apt they shared.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 8:58:13 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Apparently the fiance visited Markoff in jail earlier this week and called off the wedding. She also moved all of her stuff out of the apt they shared.
Poor girl
7.gif
. I just think to myself what it must be like to have your whole world implode like that...

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I would much rather have my whole world implode before marrying him or being killed by him.

But seriously...either way...that's a harsh situation to have been placed in. She is going to have some serious trust issues. Or maybe not. I sure as hell would have trust issues if I had to go through what she is going through. Heck, I already have trust issues and I have been through much less traumatic "double life" situations. There are some whacked out people in this whacked out world.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
4/27/2009 3:02:53 PM
Author: decodelighted

WHOA!!!! Now they say he might have been targeting *men* and *transexuals* too ... under the yahoo addy ''sexaddict(somethignorother). Some Boston biz man has come forward with emails he sent soliciting him for S-E-X.

ETA: And this isn''t National Enquirer gossip ... it''s from the TODAY SHOW!!!

Wow! If it weren''t for this thread, I wouldn''t know any of this! "The New York Times" just doesn''t cover this stuff!

AGBF
34.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Wonder if she had any trouble figuring out which panties were hers
25.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2009 12:08:18 PM

Wonder if she had any trouble figuring out which panties were hers
25.gif

*snort!*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results