shape
carat
color
clarity

Counting down till Christmas…

Story

Rough_Rock
Hello! I have a ring being made, and I just saw the pre-polished setting yesterday. I’m so excited that I’m posting it for you all to see.

I’m waiting for a stone, 0.85ct F VVS2 Ideal Cut, to be shipped to me from Brilliant Earth. When it is here, I’ll be able to set it into this 18k rose gold and platinum beauty, which will be even more perfect after polishing!

The band is slightly tapered and has a knife edge towards the top of the shank. The basket has a lovely floral shape. I’ve named it Elsa for the time being, to reflect how, to me, it seems almost like a snowflake/fairy crown.

A56A6B78-7BB0-4E25-B788-07EA50B42E8E.jpeg 023A9314-9E73-40E9-A265-E4F793CB604E.jpeg E79EA605-B752-408B-B4CB-08D69BC6F59F.jpeg

It should be ready roughly the week before Christmas. I can’t wait!

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
I hope you get your ring. I'm in the UK and I ordered a necklace from BE on 15th November, which showed as in stock and ready for delivery in two days. I'm still waiting for it, the expected delivery date has changed 5 times since then (despite my status page reading 'on its way' since 1st December).

I've lost confidence in the information BE provides about availability and shipping dates. I enquired by email on 3rd December and was given an assurance it would ship on 13th December, but so far nothing. I think the repeated incremental shipping dates are simply to keep the customer holding on.

I'm going to give it a few more days then I'll have to ask for a refund.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results