shape
carat
color
clarity

Count your blessings...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
From John at GemRite --

I wanted to let everyone know that I am ok and safe. I was hit by the tornado, and we made it through safely. I was in the middle of faceting a stone when I got the word of the tornado and made it to safety in time. The house did not fare as well as we did, but can always rebuild the house. I should still be able to handle emails and all of the shipping. Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. Sorry for any delay in my replies, but I am now back online. We will start picking up the pieces and keep cutting.

Thanks again, John B. 4/11/09

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry for your troubles. I''m glad that you''re OK.
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
John,

I am so glad you are OK, that is all that matters.

Linda

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Tornadoes are so scary!
7.gif

I''m glad he''s ok...he posted this as an update on his site tonight...

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I am glad he is safe too. It sounds very scary.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
John, Sorry to hear about the house. Glad you''re okay though. How scary.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that sounds scary, I am glad everyone is ok though

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh John! I''m glad to hear that you''re alright!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family John. Thank the Lord you are safe!

Lori

GemRite

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,
Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. I am so glad to be here, and thankful for everyone. I will hopefully get back too faceting soon. Just need to take a couples of days and appreciate life :) Get everything in order. I just wanted to write to let everyone we are safe.

Thanks again,

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
I am so very sorry. But, remember - you are o.k., your family is o.k. Sometimes people are not so lucky as that. A big hug to all of you.

Please drop in, when you can, to tell us how you are faring.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
John I am so relieved that you and your family are safe. Houses can always be rebuilt - lives can''t be brought back. Take some time and appreciate everything around you sweetie.

You''re in my thoughts.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My thoughts will be with you and your family at this time. I''m so sorry about the house, but I''m glad you''re all safe.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck rebuilding. So sorry to hear of the recent events. Good to know you are otherwise well.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
John - So sorry to hear about the tornado. I hope you and your family get your lives put back together soon.
35.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Thank goodness you were able to get to safety! I hope everything works out smoothly with your house...

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
6.gif
I am definately counting my blessings!! My thoughts and prayers go out to John and his family. I am so glad to hear that they kept themself safe. I hope the recovery process goes quickly and smoothly.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oh my! Best wishes to John and his family. So scary.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad everyone''s ok and you had enough warning time! Tornadoes are so scary!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My jaw dropped as I read about the tornado. I am thankful that everyone is unharmed. That''s more important than any material item. Rebuilding will take time and I wish you the best in getting back on your feet.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Thank heavens your family is alright! May your rebuild be swift and safe, and may you find comfort in the family and community around you!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock

John

So shocked to read this and so thankful that you and your family are OK.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m really sorry to hear what happened but glad that you are ok. Sending my thoughts to you and your family.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Crikey! Thank heavens you''re okay!!!
Mother nature seems really peeped at the moment, so there''s tornadoes over there, we''ve got fires and flooding here ... and crocodiles eating children in the melee, as well... oh, and earthquakes in Italy...
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results