shape
carat
color
clarity

Could use advice in seeking out the perfect stud settings

Hello PS!

So after having to put my 2.5cttw stud project on hold for some time I'm finally ready to begin the hunt for the *perfect* stud settings… I love the 2cttw basket type gold settings that I have but, I'd really like something a little more ornate/dressy for this pair… I've seen some beautiful settings but, am very much a newbie and can't seem to locate anything close :wall: ….

If you wonderful people could perhaps suggest a place to begin looking for stud settings that aren't so "standard"?

:wavey: Thanks in advance!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Could use advice in seeking out the perfect stud setting

3 prong martini setting b/c they are a lot easier to clean... ;))

Dancing Fire|1413563514|3768613 said:
3 prong martini setting b/c they are a lot easier to clean... ;))

I had actually thought about that quite a bit however, I already feel I have a very good basic set and I was sort of hoping for more elements to the design. sort of like the one below…

studsetting_10.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Singlestone is mega-expensive, but if you see ideas of settings you like, I'd highly recommend Caysie van Bebber. You can see some of her gorgeous work here:

https://www.facebook.com/cvbinspired

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006|1413568222|3768659 said:
Singlestone is mega-expensive, but if you see ideas of settings you like, I'd highly recommend Caysie van Bebber. You can see some of her gorgeous work here:

https://www.facebook.com/cvbinspired

Caysie is currently making my diamond custom bezel stud earrings as shown on her facebook page. She is super to work with!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results