shape
carat
color
clarity

Could this be right for VS2?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
http://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-232071.htm#

I looked at the grading report and there seems to be lots of inclusions for what I have seen listed as VS2 on other reports. Is it possible this is a mistake?

Thankyou
1.gif

boston_jeff

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Maisie--

Best person to ask is someone over at WF who can see the stone in person (and then an independent appraiser during the return period). I don''t think it is really possible to grade a stone from the inclusion plot, although I could be wrong on that.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie

I agree you would need to ask Whiteflash. In my opinion the green marks are on the surface and the red seems to be made of knots so these are probably near to the surface too, therefore I would think that would make it more invisible when looking into the diamond as it is not inside reflecting around and being VS2 is probably very small crystal knots. Hopefully Whiteflash or an expert will comment here.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
I agree with Pyramid. It looks like you have a small cloud or grouping of inclusions which look worse on the plot diagram than they actually appear. It''s probably a good VS2. Definitely worth taking a look at.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you very much
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results