shape
carat
color
clarity

Could someone please help me with this diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cobaltgirl

Rough_Rock
I thought about what everyone said about the Walmart diamond... and I guess I already knew an I2 would be bad news. Denial. :)

Anyways, for the same price, I found a better stone, in platinum no less. The problem is that it''s a J. My current ring is an I, and its fine. Is it a big leap from I to J? Super yellow? And set in platinum, will it be a bad match?

Shape Princess
Carat Weight 1.00

Measurements
Length-to-Width 5.70 x 5.42 x 3.86

Proportions
Depth 71.2
Table 71
Girdle -
Culet NON

Finish
Polish EX
Symmetry VG
Clarity Grade SI1
Color Grade J
Fluorescence NON

Thanks!!

cobaltgirl

Rough_Rock
I also found this one, which is an I, but the price leaps up about $600 to $3,100 (just the stone)

Shape Princess
Carat Weight 0.94

Measurements
Length-to-Width 5.34 x 5.27 x 4.07

Proportions
Depth 77.2
Table 74
Girdle STK-VTK
Culet NON

Finish
Polish VG
Symmetry VG
Clarity Grade SI1
Color Grade I
Fluorescence NON

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You should take a look at the thread titled J stones set in platinum. A well cut J will face up very white. You may see some color through the side, but I''ve seen many that are very white. HTH

cobaltgirl

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the suggestion. Search isn't working for me, but I'll find it, and read up.
1.gif

*ETA* I found it and it was great. Looks like I don't need to be worried about the color. I think I'll go with the first stone unless anyone can point out any flaws I'm missing??
6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results