shape
carat
color
clarity

Could I please get some opinions on this stone??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer the cut of the I1 , but what do you want the diamond for - ring, pendant? It may not be eyeclean, you would have to check with Jon. It looks like some of the inclusions can be covered with prongs, but maybe not all of them.

DiamondDeenie

Rough_Rock
I wasn''t too keen on the cut of the F myself. I''ve gotten used to seeing nice crisp arrows, but I thought since it was there, I''d ask for an opinion anyway. Re: the I1, it would be for a ring, something I''ve never considered (an I1, I mean) I probably should have clarified. If the cut isn''t any good, then there''s no point calling to ask about the inclusions. The cut was my main concern there.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2007 1:24:03 PM
Author: DiamondDeenie
I wasn''t too keen on the cut of the F myself. I''ve gotten used to seeing nice crisp arrows, but I thought since it was there, I''d ask for an opinion anyway. Re: the I1, it would be for a ring, something I''ve never considered (an I1, I mean) I probably should have clarified. If the cut isn''t any good, then there''s no point calling to ask about the inclusions. The cut was my main concern there.
The cut on it is actually good, it''s just the inclusions. I''d also ask besides eyecleanliness, if they affect the performance at all.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The I1 looks good for cut, I would ask Jon his opinion of if it is eyeclean or not, is it for an engagement ring and would you be the wearer? The reason I ask is that some would not consider an I1 for an e-ring, however some like myself have no problem with a clean I1 , they are out there but may take some searching for. You can''t really tell if this rock is eyeclean from the pics, I would contact Jon and ask him to see if it is a possible.

DiamondDeenie

Rough_Rock
It would be for an engagement ring - for me. I''ve never considered an I1 before, but after seeing one one here, I decided why not research it? I hate the thought of paying for something I can''t actually see :)

DiamondDeenie

Rough_Rock
Ellen - Thanks, I never would have thought to ask if the inclusions affect performance.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results