shape
carat
color
clarity

Costco tennis bracelet

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the way too many pictures I have no clue how they inserted! How embarassing! I hope this edit removed them! OOPS!

Anyway, I finally have had the costco 6.3 ct bracelet for a while and it is LONG and the diamonds are really nice! Not ACA of course but for the cost they are pretty nice! If I can figure out how to add more without adding my entire camera roll I will !

Attachments

• F817530E-398B-4E0B-A3F1-9E6854A8C507.jpeg
    F817530E-398B-4E0B-A3F1-9E6854A8C507.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for sharing. That looks beautiful, big and blingy ... off to check it out......

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Aww I only see one picture! Please post more! It’s super pretty!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
I bought when they had it at 800 dollars off.
I suspect come the holidays they will have it on sale again!

WOW!! Thanks for the tip. I just renewed membership after a few years so I will keep an eye out for the sale. Fingers crossed!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DE9794F6-0522-47F6-903F-8108B0E2C4CD.jpeg
The top one is the 7.5 inch from costco 6.3 ctw

The bottom is my 7.0 inch 5.0 ctw

For those with normal and small wrists any jeweler can remove links to fit. I have a 7 inch wrist and so this long bracelet fit perfect- no adjustment needed.

@Diamondbug
Yes! Wait a bit This bracelet was on my buy list and I have seen it on sale several times. I am pretty sure with a little patience it will go on sale again!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is really pretty!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I wish I had a Costco. Then again, maybe it's good that I don't.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
DE9794F6-0522-47F6-903F-8108B0E2C4CD.jpeg
The top one is the 7.5 inch from costco 6.3 ctw

The bottom is my 7.0 inch 5.0 ctw

For those with normal and small wrists any jeweler can remove links to fit. I have a 7 inch wrist and so this long bracelet fit perfect- no adjustment needed.

@Diamondbug
Yes! Wait a bit This bracelet was on my buy list and I have seen it on sale several times. I am pretty sure with a little patience it will go on sale again!

Wow! The Costco bracelet seem very bright. Happy to hear that it has good quality stones and is a good buy.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both so beautiful!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! Great that they had the exact size you needed!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
That’s awesome! Costco has some great diamond jewelry, the hoop earrings are really nice too :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Enjoy the sparkle fest!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I might be stalking my local Costco a little more often!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! So much fun to have a new sparkly! Enjoy!

Dee Dee

Rough_Rock
Sorry for the way too many pictures I have no clue how they inserted! How embarassing! I hope this edit removed them! OOPS!

Anyway, I finally have had the costco 6.3 ct bracelet for a while and it is LONG and the diamonds are really nice! Not ACA of course but for the cost they are pretty nice! If I can figure out how to add more without adding my entire camera roll I will !

Thanks for sharing. I have a membership and have been considering the same bracelet. Would you mind sharing what sale you are referencing? The 5 carat is going for $4k now. Have you see it for lower?

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing. I have a membership and have been considering the same bracelet. Would you mind sharing what sale you are referencing? The 5 carat is going for $4k now. Have you see it for lower?

The 5 carat I have in the picture was not from Costco only the 6.3 is. Almost all the bracelets they sell there do go on sale though! It is a matter of waiting for a sale. The 6.3 carat bracelet's sale usually has 800 or 1000 off.

Dee Dee

Rough_Rock
Thanks, I am still thinking about getting the 5 carat bracelet. I bought most my jewelry from my local Diamonds Direct, I think they only service their jewelry. I am curious if I will face some hurdles with getting it professionally cleaned and examined, as these services have always been included. If you are looking for a pristine clean, where do you often go? I am wondering if that will be the down side to purchasing jewelry from them.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any reputable jeweler should be happy to clean your jewelry for you. You can always keep it clean yourself with a warm water/Dawn soak. Just don’t let it get real dirty in between cleanings!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! Would you be so kind as to post a "bystanders perspective" photo in a mirror shot?

chere

Shiny_Rock
@tkyasx78 this tread and @Dee Dee thread have been so helpful. I wanted to share my bracelet.

I saw the 4ctw (64 stones / 6 pointers) version of this bracelet on sale last week and I immediately ordered it. The bracelet simply breathtaking. It came back appraised as 4.01ctw, E-F-G color, VVS to VS clarity, Excellent cut. 64 stones, 6 pointers, 2.50-2.55mm, 9.70g.

The stones are really white and clear (not cloudy or opaque). My G/H color princess cut ring looks yellow and dingy next to it.

I was nervous this bracelet would look boxy like a square illusion basket and the stones set too high like a different bracelet I’ve seen at Costco. Thankfully this one is completely different. There’s not a lot of metal from the top view or sides and the prongs are very small. The stones are set really close together and the links are very tight and feel sturdy. It doesn’t flip or twist although it’s too long for me. The bracelet is low profile which I prefer. Each stone is well set and the prongs rounded smooth. I don’t think it will snag my knit sweaters. It’s 7.25” long. The website states it’s approximately 7”. It's a really nice setting for smaller stones.

My CZ tennis bracelet is 5ctw (10pointers / 3mm) 6.5” long. My watches are 6”.

For fellow Canadians reading, I ordered the bracelet from the Costco.com site and picked it up at a US warehouse. I declared it on the way home and we were waived through Customs.

6point_10point tennis bracelet.JPG

6point tennis bracelet.JPG

GH band.jpg

6point tennis bracelet width & height.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results