shape
carat
color
clarity

Costco Round Brilliant 1.18 ctw VS2 Clarity, I Color Diamond

JodyG37

Rough_Rock
I would love to see these earrings that someone has purchased, on the ear. It's hard to get an idea of what they will look like in the Costco jewelry case. Please, will someone who owns them post a picture with them on? Thank you.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Costco Round Brilliant 1.18 ctw VS2 Clarity, I Color Dia

Can you give the link?

I had some diamond studs that were close to that size once. The one that is .65 is on the right. The ones you are looking at would be .59 each which would be a minute amount smaller. Cut is important in how diamonds look, so that's why I'd like to see the link to see the diamond specs.

_38712.jpg

LawmaLlama

Shiny_Rock

Love me some Costco. I haven't purchased diamonds from costco, yet. But, I have purchased gemstone 5mm studs from costco and the cut and quality was excellent, imho.

After reading about their jewelers and buyers, I have even considered buying a diamond ring there, but they only offer the diamond solitaires in size 7 (I wear a 5). I just didn't want to go through the hassle of possibly ditching the setting if it couldn't be resized.

For me, earrings at costco is no risk. With their excellent, and endless return policy, why not go ahead and try it out?

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

If you haven't already checked out the diamond stud thread in SMTB, you should. Of course what may be small to some will be large to others as earlobe sizes are different. My new ones are 1.23 ctw I SI. You'd never know it was I SI which is what matters to me. The jackets put them over the top (no ear real estate left :appl: but I love that sort of thing. )

Costco has a great return policy on their jewelry. The diamonds are usually amazing, so not much to lose if thats the route you want to take.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results