shape
carat
color
clarity

Costco Pearls

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
So, anybody bought pearls from Costco? They seem to have nice ones on heir website. Pearls are such a tricky thing to buy online, but Costco does have a generous return policy....

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I think that its possible to have lower prices from Pearl Paradise.. though it is certainly worth checking out!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2009 10:54:39 PM
Author: szh07
I think that its possible to have lower prices from Pearl Paradise.. though it is certainly worth checking out!
I agree PP is having a good sale right now and if you don''t like them you have 90 days to return them. I do love Costco but those seem more expensive than PP''s.

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
I don''t normally advocate this practice but for the price you are looking to spend...

Could you order some from PP and then wear them into Costco to look at them in person? I saw that you want to buy online and I would only suggest this if you had a Costco near by. At least then you would be making a decision based on what you can physically see and touch?

Like I said, I''m not a fan of buying and then returning if you "find something better" but for this price, I would want to feel comfortable that I was getting what I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results