shape
carat
color
clarity

Costco Lady's Marqiuse Cut Garnet

Sovon

Rough_Rock
I purchased this ring in 03/08/01 it's a Lacy's 14kt yellow gold, Marqiuse cut garnet and eight, round brilliant cut diamonds. The total diamond weight is 0.11 cats or more. Diamond color is I or better. Diamond clarity is VS2 or better. Does anyone have information about the value for this? Thanks.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pics?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hopefully, you forgot the photo, because as Niel points out, there's nothing that can be done without one. I will say, though, that CostCo has very good prices, so I imagine its worth what you paid for it...

Sovon

Rough_Rock

_4357.jpeg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its probably not too dissimilar in price from what you paid for it in 2001. It depends upon the purpose. If you are asking for insurance purposes, you'll want to know the cost of replacement and insure it for that amount. If you are thinking of selling it, know that most people take a loss when selling used jewelry, as the market is just not that strong for second hand items. If that is the case, then I would start by trying to sell it for close to what you bought it for and go from there...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results