shape
carat
color
clarity

Costco Jewelry necklace bar

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
I’m feeling guilty that I’ve been doing a little bit too much shopping online.

I feel that in time like this maybe I should not spend money on jewelry. I was trying to look at what Costco have online food wise... then I saw they have this necklace on sale.

I thought to myself I can always return, I should just order it and take a look.

I really like it... it’s sparkly. Does not look small at all. The only complain I have is the necklace itself is a little short... my neck is short and chubby. At the same time I feel like the length is good as well because it won’t be hidden.

What do you think? I think the price is great.

457DEF9E-554E-4CAC-8A2B-855BF9A641BD.jpeg F85372C4-0ACA-469D-BA4E-D54E8328773B.jpeg E723157B-AA25-4353-B237-B3A8A45E35CF.jpeg
64A40790-8A17-4604-886F-A2B080EB5B65.png

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I agree it looks gorgeous on you! No guilt. It truly is beautiful on you@

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it, and it looks great on you!!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw that when I was browsing their US site for bracelets, and thought it is nice necklace, thanks for sharing.

DK :kiss2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its pretty and looks good on you...someone told me that you should treat yourself in stressful times. Give yourself a break and enjoy
your beautiful necklace!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it on you! Super pretty! Wear in good health and do not feel guilty. Enjoy it!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So pretty! A keeper for sure!

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
I like the length. Honestly, in the listing pic it looks too long on the model. On you it looks just right!

Thank you! In the pictures it did look too long, but the model is skinny in my eyes and have a longer neck.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
It's lovely on you as-is! No need for an extender in my opinion.

With the length as is, it will be showing with most of my clothing. Which I think is good. I started to like it more and more.

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I :love: Costco and especially their jewelry!

The necklace looks awesome on you. Wear it in good health.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it’s lovely and a really wearable piece.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I've been eyeing this ring from Costco for a few days, but given the current instabilities in my industry I don't think I can bring myself to pull the trigger. It doesn't look very remarkable in the still photos, but it's really lovely in the video.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
I've been eyeing this ring from Costco for a few days, but given the current instabilities in my industry I don't think I can bring myself to pull the trigger. It doesn't look very remarkable in the still photos, but it's really lovely in the video.

Omg this ring is definitely worth the price! If you click to look I think a lot of the size were sold out. They only have size 5 now. I order two size 8 but I order it to ship to the store by mistake and I won’t go pick it up. They should go back to their inventory in a few days.

I did order again to ship to my house and I got it yesterday. The loose diamonds are huge compared to my .75ctw band. And it blings like crazy! However it does not fit well with any of my engagement rings because the diamonds are too big. So my mom said she will take it from me because she will wear two bands together.

This one is definitely worth the price.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock

My kids broke my phone camera and the picture is blurry, but I’m showing you the picture just for an idea.
784B04BA-652F-417F-BF9A-D2397D1BCE2A.png

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
@diamondnewbieny that looks great!! Thanks for sharing!!!

I am glad. I felt the same way when I bought the necklace, but always wanted something similar. I couldn’t find anything that can compete with costco’s price. Most of the stores that I went to look at was double or even triple the price. So I pulled my trigger, because I know with Costco I can always return if something did not work out for me.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that necklace on you! I actually prefer the shorter length.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results