shape
carat
color
clarity

Cost of diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elmo

Brilliant_Rock
Kenny, I didn't take what you were saying as criticism; I was looking at kssfy's comments about steep premiums with the flaming emoticon. My thought on this is pretty much in line with you and Strm, and I've seen several of these as my favorite local dealer carries them. Rounds in general just aren't that interesting, even when very well cut.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks elmo.

2.gif

N8-Star

Rough_Rock
If that is truely an eightstar, then that is a pretty good price!!

Yes, indeed you will pay a premium for their stones. But, you are getting a very unique diamond. Performance wise, they are amazing!! I've had a chance to compare to other H&A and HOF... and I noticed a difference.

and to answer other questions. Yes, you are able to deal direct with Eightstar provided that there is no dealer in your area (unlikely where you are)... and expect to pay about the same as you would at a dealer. Richard is not out trying to be competition with his dealers...

If it fits your budget, it sounds like a good deal to me.

I purchased an eightstar about a month ago... and very pleased.

yeewl

Shiny_Rock
Hi Kssfy,

I and another fellow s''porean pricescoper (tomatoe) been to an eightstar dealer in Raffles Hotel 2 years ago (or more). Can''t recall the name of the jewellery shop as i had left all the name cards in Spore and right now I am in Melbourne and won''t be back anytime soon.

However, if you have time to do some window shopping why not pop by there and have a look. I can''t promise u that the shop still there.

Hope that helps

Kind regards
Wai Ling

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results