shape
carat
color
clarity

Coronavirus Updates November 2020...please add yours.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks @Calliecake! Yes, big sigh of relief.

@TooPatient I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I cannot imagine navigating COVID and juggling 4 littles. It's so good that usually the little ones do okay if exposed.

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
My oldest daughter is on the phone now with Kaiser to get an appointment to be tested today. We thought it was just a cold but she is feels really bad today.

And my mother in law that lives in Arkansas tested positive end of last week. Only thing she did was go to church. She has a viral infection plus Covid, so they gave her a z-pack and she sounds much better THANK GOODNESS!!

We are in So Cal so no interaction between the two. Daughter works at a restaurant so she is unfortunately exposed to the public everyday.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Well, my brother-in-law just tested positive for the second time in 3 months. Was sick with mild symptoms at the end of August, tested positive. Was feeling completely back to normal in just a few days. Cut to last weekend, he thinks he has a cold, then starting having mild respiratory issues, thinks it's just bronchitis. After a few days, the body aches and digestive issues start, and he loses his sense of taste and smell. Tests positive the day before Thanksgiving. My sister's symptoms started on Thanksgiving day, and she tests positive the day after Thanksgiving. Luckily they're both doing pretty well right now, but he did develop full body hives on Saturday, which is a symptom they're seeing most often in kids right now, and has him feeling less than great.

They swear to me they have been taking appropriate measures, wearing masks, distancing, etc, but they live in Iowa, and the % positive rates there are 40%+ right now. There is also no real contact tracing system in place. I'm 1,000 miles away from them, so I can only hope for the best!

Rons Wolfe

Shiny_Rock
That's just scary, the second positive. Good thoughts going up for a quick recovery!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@lala646 That’s so scary..You would think he would have had some immunity after having it...I hope they get better soon..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My oldest daughter is on the phone now with Kaiser to get an appointment to be tested today. We thought it was just a cold but she is feels really bad today.

And my mother in law that lives in Arkansas tested positive end of last week. Only thing she did was go to church. She has a viral infection plus Covid, so they gave her a z-pack and she sounds much better THANK GOODNESS!!

We are in So Cal so no interaction between the two. Daughter works at a restaurant so she is unfortunately exposed to the public everyday.

@mom2dolls Thank goodness your mother-in-law feels better. I hope your daughter just has a cold..

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Let's hope this does not happen. We know one fact for sure. And it is this.

"The higher the proportion of a population vaccinated, the lower the number of susceptible individuals, and the fewer opportunities SARS-CoV-2 will have to spread and mutate."

FYI:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results