shape
carat
color
clarity

Cool shifting peach Umba sapphire that I probably won't keep

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
This is from Gemrite, and as much as I'm enjoying the shifty colors I'm just not that crazy about the salmon pink indoors. I kind of hate returning things, especially when I like the vendor :( I know it sounds weird but thats just how I feel.
Anyway check it out. I think you'll enjoy the photos because the colors are very interesting.
I was actually hoping for a pinker pink. Indoors it's pink with a bit of salmon. Outside a light cola peach, and sometimes in shade it's a deeper cola with green. Pretty neat. A very interesting stone. Very well cut.
Indoors first.

_6044.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Re: Cool shifting peach Umba sapphire that I probably won't

Direct sunlight. Not really capturing the color exactly but as close as i could get in a photo.

_6045.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock

Cola.

_6046.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That's a lot of shift for a sapphire. What's the ct weight and mm size?

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock

Yeah. It really is an interesting stone. It's 1.25 and 6.55mm.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well, I must confess that what caught my eye was your sandals and pants! Love them both! :cheeky:

ETA: oops, just realized its a skirt...

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock

Thank you. Clarks! They make the most comfortable sandals :)

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It is very pretty and interesting. I would not feel bad about returning the stone. When you put it back in circulation then it will be available for someone looking for a stone like this. I am sure the vendor wants to the stone to be purchased by someone who enjoys its unique characteristics. Thanks for the pics.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock

You are so right Lisa. Another issue was that it disappeared when against my skin. There wasn't enough contrast between my skin and the stone. So I sent it back today.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

innerkitten|1367717095|3440509 said:
You are so right Lisa. Another issue was that it disappeared when against my skin. There wasn't enough contrast between my skin and the stone. So I sent it back today.

Good for you! I know how you feel about sending things back, because I feel the same way, so even better that you didn't settle! :appl: :appl: And you still rock the outfit! :bigsmile:

royalstarrynight

Shiny_Rock

No opinion on the stone but glad you did something that you were comfortable with. Keeping a stone you aren't in love with only leads to more hassle.

Love the sandals and love the fact they are Clarks! I know some might say they're not the most fashionable brand but I ADORE how comfortable all their shoes are. Thank goodness for shoe makers that keep real people and feet in mind!

These sandals are super cute though! Glad you kept those. :razz:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results