shape
carat
color
clarity

Contacted Mark T. at ERD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pjsallday

Rough_Rock
Ok so I called ERD and I was speaking with someone named Gary Friedman. Should I speak with Mark directly or is Gary ok to speak with? The reason I ask is I only hear about Mark no Gary. Thanks all.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/18/2009 9:32:01 AM
Author:pjsallday
Ok so I called ERD and I was speaking with someone named Gary Friedman. Should I speak with Mark directly or is Gary ok to speak with? The reason I ask is I only hear about Mark no Gary. Thanks all.
Mark is the go to guy if you want a cushion, I have heard of Gary - but if you would like Mark''s input then just ask, I am sure it won''t be a problem!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Mark and Gary are both wonderful. You are safe in both of their hands. If it''s a cushion I would probably ask to see what Mark thinks. But they work hand in hand from what I can tell.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Gary is a super guy and really funny. They work side by side so it really doesn''t matter that much. I think I spend just as much time with Gary as I do with Mark when I am in their office.

pjsallday

Rough_Rock
Thanks all I just wanted to make sure. He was very nice and helpful. I spoke with Mark today and he is a good guy too. I like how he handles the logistics of a remote buyer. Very upfront and not shady at all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results