shape
carat
color
clarity

Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don''t know much about the finance stuff & medical stuff but some of the 9/11 stuff is pretty compelling. But, as requested, I won''t "go there". LOL.

Date: 3/5/2009 11:23:07 AM
Author: Maisie
My husband thinks that Ben and Jerry (Ice cream makers) are two bitter and twisted old men who have been so seriously hurt by women that they have committed their lives to making gorgeous ice cream. The plan is for women to love it so much that they will eat too much and end up fat and miserable
20.gif
Love it!!! Don''t tell him about the Keebler Elves ... I think they''re in on it too!
9.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 1:34:35 PM
Author: Bia
Ever seen Eyes Wide Shut MC? The craziness that goes on in parts of that movie was supposedly based on the Illuminati. FIs all over the topic. He is convinced it really happens in these supremely wealthy subpopulations. AND that they''re wannabe-occultists, doing all kinds of crazy things

LOL He cracks me up.
Bia - I haven''t seen it. . .I just checked Netflix and the movie with Tom Cruise popped up. Is that the right one? lol If I do get it from Netflix and the government finds out, will they track me down and follow me around in white cars with exempt liscense plates?
32.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 1:38:54 PM
Author: CrookedRock

Date: 3/5/2009 10:06:24 AM
Author: purrfectpear
The moon landing was faked. We've never been there
20.gif
Hmmm... Interesting that we've never been back though.
Totally. Why haven't we gone back?

Have you heard that in the reflection in the helmet of one of the astronauts, you can see an alien or space ship or something? AND, that there is glass on the moon from buildings that use to be there. . .and that is why the moon is so shiny!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 1:40:12 PM
Author: decodelighted
Don't know much about the finance stuff & medical stuff but some of the 9/11 stuff is pretty compelling. But, as requested, I won't 'go there'. LOL.
I agree with you deco.
FYI~ I'm all for discussing some of the more serious conspiracies ( 9/11, moon landing, Presidents, global warming
20.gif
,whatever) so if someone wants to start another thread to discuss, go for it.
I'm loving the funny ones!!!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Yeah well I have you guys beat.

Mr. Fiery believes that the government has machines which causes "natural" disasters. He says that the machines are stored under water which is why we haven''t explored much of the ocean even though we have the equipment to do so.

Never a dull moment in case Fiery.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock

The moon landing was faked. We''ve never been there
20.gif
Hmmm... Interesting that we''ve never been back though.
Anybody watch MythBusters? They did an episode where they showed that all of the fake-moon-landing theories are total cr@p. It was one of my favorite episodes. But, of course, the Illuminati might be behind the show and doing it to throw us off.
20.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 1:52:15 PM
Author: elrohwen

20.gif
Anybody watch MythBusters? They did an episode where they showed that all of the fake-moon-landing theories are total cr@p. It was one of my favorite episodes. But, of course, the Illuminati might be behind the show and doing it to throw us off.
20.gif
lol!!!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a doozie...

Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, and Aliyah (is that her name... the girl who died in a plane crash or something a few years back?) didn''t really die and are, instead, living on an island together somewhere.
20.gif

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 4:08:53 PM
Author: oobiecoo
Here''s a doozie...

Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, and Aliyah (is that her name... the girl who died in a plane crash or something a few years back?) didn''t really die and are, instead, living on an island together somewhere.
20.gif
Her name is Aaliyah and yea, I''ve heard this too...apparently Tupac is there too!
20.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s a doozie...

20.gif

Oh did they join the Dharma Intiative???

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 1:40:12 PM
Author: decodelighted
Don''t know much about the finance stuff & medical stuff but some of the 9/11 stuff is pretty compelling. But, as requested, I won''t ''go there''. LOL.

Date: 3/5/2009 11:23:07 AM
Author: Maisie
My husband thinks that Ben and Jerry (Ice cream makers) are two bitter and twisted old men who have been so seriously hurt by women that they have committed their lives to making gorgeous ice cream. The plan is for women to love it so much that they will eat too much and end up fat and miserable
20.gif
Love it!!! Don''t tell him about the Keebler Elves ... I think they''re in on it too!
9.gif
Lol! I had to go and google Keebler Elves because I have never heard of them. We seriously need those products over here! I feel like I am missing out!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I was watching a thing on the history channel a couple weeks ago about the "dog-man" that apprently resides in the Milwaukee area.
20.gif
Half wolf/dog - half man. Ya.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 10:21:01 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
FI and I aren''t conspiracy theorists, but we love to read about them because they''re dramatic. We love reading books/watch documentaries about the Illuminati and the Freemasons and the occult. FI was a philosophy major, so I think a lot of the appeal for him is seeing how people connect theories with events. I just love adventure and controversial stories.

Haven''t finished the rest of the replies yet, but wanted to say that husband and I love those types of shows too! Some of it really makes you wonder!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I have another one for ya...

According to FI: Kurt Cobain, Bob Marley and Jimi Hendrix didn''t really die from suicide/cancer/overdose...but instead were murdered...for being too ''ahead of their time.''

20.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think Elvis is alive and well in Michigan. At a Burger King.

niccia

Shiny_Rock
I am not really into conspiracy theories in general, but I am not entirely sure we landed on the moon either. My FI gives me this look when I tell him things like this -
20.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 1:42:34 PM
Author: MC

20.gif
Totally. Why haven''t we gone back?

Have you heard that in the reflection in the helmet of one of the astronauts, you can see an alien or space ship or something? AND, that there is glass on the moon from buildings that use to be there. . .and that is why the moon is so shiny!
I''m hoping that your tongue is firmly planted in your cheek. Please tell me it is.

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Lol Fiery sounds like your FI listens to a little to much Hed PE.

It''s a music group, pretty hardcore, but they like to talk in their songs about the freemasons and the illuminati and what have you.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness. All I have to say is that I just finished a seminar (that has NOTHING to do with conspiracy theories) and I had a guy in my class (an undergrad) who would bring up conspiracy theories about new world orders and the Rockefellers every time he raised his hand. It was ridiculous - just because the class had nothing to do with any of that!
3.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 4:28:42 AM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
Oh my goodness. All I have to say is that I just finished a seminar (that has NOTHING to do with conspiracy theories) and I had a guy in my class (an undergrad) who would bring up conspiracy theories about new world orders and the Rockefellers every time he raised his hand. It was ridiculous - just because the class had nothing to do with any of that!
3.gif
Hmmm, if my man were still a student I might think you were talking about him!

Craziness, I tell you!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 9:47:03 AM
Author: Bia
Date: 3/6/2009 4:28:42 AM

Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl

3.gif
Hmmm, if my man were still a student I might think you were talking about him!

Craziness, I tell you!

lol! This guy was just SO persistent. At the end of the last class, he offered to send anyone who was interested his final paper, which was going to take an alternative (conspiracy heavy) perspective on a decidedly un-conspiracy theory topic....
3.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I actually WILL go as far as to say that I HONESTLY do not believe Tupac to be dead. I think he is either in Witness protection or is in another country. I think someone was hunting him. Why do I say this?
A) we have gotten several songs, including duet recordings from, and several poetry books from him since his death.... I think there was a whole album released at one point.
b) Gang wars would and could lead to something like this.

He''s the ONLY artist that passed away that I believe this about though. Left Eye, Aaliyah, Elvis, they''re all gone.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 10:14:34 AM
Author: dragonfly411
I actually WILL go as far as to say that I HONESTLY do not believe Tupac to be dead. I think he is either in Witness protection or is in another country. I think someone was hunting him. Why do I say this?
A) we have gotten several songs, including duet recordings from, and several poetry books from him since his death.... I think there was a whole album released at one point.
b) Gang wars would and could lead to something like this.

He''s the ONLY artist that passed away that I believe this about though. Left Eye, Aaliyah, Elvis, they''re all gone.
I think he''s dead, and Suge arranged for it. In 1994 when Tupac was in prison he made a deal with Suge to get him out. Suge paid 2 million on the premise that Tupac would go to Death Row and put out several albums. After "All eyes on me" did so well, Tupac thought that he and Suge were "even". They were arguing about that before his death...with both of them feeling like they were owed money. Then one night gunfire hits the car they were both in, and Suge gets out with barely a scratch.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Lucky - I remember that, but I''ve also always felt that maybe that part was always part of the stage for him as well. Again, how do we explain all of the prior to death releases?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 11:46:45 PM
Author: HollyS

Totally. Why haven't we gone back?

I'm hoping that your tongue is firmly planted in your cheek. Please tell me it is.
Of course! The majority of what I've posted here is!
2.gif

The only two conspiracies theories I'm seriously wondering about include the MRSA virus and the Flouridated water. The latter is partly because it was banned in other countries and has been said to have connection to atrocities during WWII. The first, because the Seattle Times even speculated on it.

Aside from those, I absolutely LOVE this thread for it's entertainment purposes.

Also, not mentioned about Dec. 21, 2012 is that the Mayan calender is extremely accurate and it's so scary that it just suddenly ends! I'm not so extremely paranoid as to be stockpiling non-parishables. . .but who knows what I'll think in Nov. 2012!!!
3.gif
lol

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 4:11:55 PM
Author: InLuv101

Here''s a doozie...

20.gif
Her name is Aaliyah and yea, I''ve heard this too...apparently Tupac is there too!
20.gif
I was so going to say that, but you beat me to it!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 6:29:10 PM
Author: joflier
I was watching a thing on the history channel a couple weeks ago about the ''dog-man'' that apprently resides in the Milwaukee area.
20.gif
Half wolf/dog - half man. Ya.
Um, is that show called "Monster Quest"? FI watches that allll the time. I don''t think he believes a single thing on it, but the kid in him loves it. I think the show is kind of lame
20.gif
You can tell they''re always on a really tight budget, so they''ll go into the woods for 2 days and put up 2 camera traps and hope to photograph a big foot. Uh, if there''s only one sighting every few years, how do you think you''ll gonna run into it after two days in the woods?? One time you could even tell that they were camped right next to a highway
20.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
What is the MRSA conspiracy?

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 11:07:44 AM

The only two conspiracies theories I'm seriously wondering about include the MRSA virus and the Flouridated water. The latter is partly because it was banned in other countries and has been said to have connection to atrocities during WWII. The first, because the Seattle Times even speculated on it.

Aside from those, I absolutely LOVE this thread for it's entertainment purposes.

Also, not mentioned about Dec. 21, 2012 is that the Mayan calender is extremely accurate and it's so scary that it just suddenly ends! I'm not so extremely paranoid as to be stockpiling non-parishables. . .but who knows what I'll think in Nov. 2012!!!
3.gif
lol

MRSA is not a virus!!!!

MRSA stands for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. It is a bacteria. Many/most of us have some sort of S. aureus in our systems right now, right this second, living as a commensal organism.

MRSA came about due to the high unsubstantiated use of antibiotics. The use led to bacteria, who can multiply tens of generations in a DAY under the right growth conditions, to develop and acquire resistance to these antibiotics. It's scary because Methicillin, one of our more potent antibiotics, is no longer effective against these strains.

It was mostly confined to hospitals but is now more common in the general pop. You can think whatever you want, of course, but as someone in the science community trying to research how multidrug resistance occurs, I can say with certainty that it exists and may become a more serious problem in the future.

ETA: Sorry if I came off as over-the-top! This general field is my life and one of my passions!
1.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 11:07:44 AM

Date: 3/5/2009 11:46:45 PM
Author: HollyS

Totally. Why haven''t we gone back?

I''m hoping that your tongue is firmly planted in your cheek. Please tell me it is.
Of course! The majority of what I''ve posted here is!
2.gif

The only two conspiracies theories I''m seriously wondering about include the MRSA virus and the Flouridated water. The latter is partly because it was banned in other countries and has been said to have connection to atrocities during WWII. The first, because the Seattle Times even speculated on it.

Aside from those, I absolutely LOVE this thread for it''s entertainment purposes.

Also, not mentioned about Dec. 21, 2012 is that the Mayan calender is extremely accurate and it''s so scary that it just suddenly ends! I''m not so extremely paranoid as to be stockpiling non-parishables. . .but who knows what I''ll think in Nov. 2012!!!
3.gif
lol

You realize, don''t you, that there is an asteriod which will come very near the earth about 2012? At this point, government officials and scientists do not know exactly how to stop it, or how close it will be, and whether or not debris from it could cause problems even if it doesn''t make impact itself. The biggest concern is for our communications satellites, etc.

Hmmm.

All I can say is, if I''m going, let me go quick!
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results