shape
carat
color
clarity

Considering this diamond

differentkey

Rough_Rock
Hi, everyone! Can anyone lend some advice about this diamond from JA? I'm not sure what it means to have an ideal cut and if that's a standard measure to tell me how brilliant this diamond will be. Any help would be appreciated!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hi, everyone! Can anyone lend some advice about this diamond from JA? I'm not sure what it means to have an ideal cut and if that's a standard measure to tell me how brilliant this diamond will be. Any help would be appreciated!

Loving the looks of this one...only caveat would be the atrocious Signet mark-up and resulting high price tag, but I do like the appearance of this diamond. Should be a very fiery beast.

We can help you search other seller such as Ritani, Adiamor, Frank Darling, Distinctive Gem, Diamonds by Lauren, Whiteflash, Brian Gavin (not sure if he is cutting his signature Quadex in LGD yet), and some others if you're interested.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The price is waaaaay too high. It's a nice stone, but there are tons of stones from other vendors that will be equally nice and have a fair price

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
differentkey let us know when you are on the forum...I want to post a recommendation that you'll need to put on hold ASAP so someone doesn't snipe it before you get a chance to make a decision about it.
...or find me on Reddit and start a chat since private messaging is disabled here.

differentkey

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your replies! I would love some recommendations! I am online now, DejaWiz.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Still here?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found a few GCAL 8x stones that are on sale at Adiamor.

These two are my favorite.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Huzzah!
The cavalry coming in the clutch every time! @DejaWiz (DiamoWiz) @Kim N.
DifficultFinishedBison-max-1mb.gif
You guys rock!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results