shape
carat
color
clarity

Considering an oval

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
My newest consideration is a 1.14ct oval, I, I1
setting contains .70ct baguettes, VS2-SI1
price = $1100.

No paperwork and haven't seen it, supposedly has 1 very small inclusion off to a side. Seller willing to accept return. Will use an escrow service. Wanted to know if anyone would caution me away from it. Pricescope prices on center alone are $2000+, think it may be a good deal. Experts???

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
SOmething is wrong. The price is so low that something must be off. Maybe the stone is too deep, or too shallow. Maybe the clarity and/or color is not proerply graded. Maybe the baguettes are junk.

Maybe all the above.

I'd say you need to see it and analyze it before you blindly accept that it is just "cheap". it is not likely to be anything but defective in some unexpected or expected way.

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
I should have added that it is a private purchase from a woman who received the ring from her "ex". She has sent me a pic, but it is a .BMP file and I can't seem to upload it here (I've changed it to a .jpg, but then I get a message that the file is too large).

(OldMiner, I checked your website & you were right on the money with my marquise being too deep! It's still by far, my favorite, but I'm glad to learn everything I can about my stones. Thanks you!)

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
Just checking to see if this works with the picture.

114oval.jpg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results