carat
color
clarity

Considering a Tiffany's Victoria Tennis Bracelet--NEED ADVIC

Mayacamas

Rough_Rock
Hello there,

I am considering purchasing a Tiffany's Victoria Bracelet

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP01887&mcat=0&cid=473573&search_params=p+1-n+10000-c+473573-s+5-r+-t+-ni+1-x+-lr+-hr+-ri+-mi+-pp+519+4&search=0&origin=browse&searchkeyword=

AND
One of my concerns is that the flower, which is what makes it beautiful and special, will catch on everything! I wear my jewelry daily, and this bracelet would be no exception.

Would any of the PS'ers be willing to share experiences or opinions?

Thank you!
Maya

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Considering a Tiffany's Victoria Tennis Bracelet--NEED A

HI:

I wish I could answer your question. While I have owned many tennis bracelets--all that had secondary safety type clasps--none ever caused a problem with catching on clothing. I am not sure whether the marquise "flower" would propose a problem. (I have the Victoria earrings, so "catching" it is a non issue for me! :bigsmile: )

Tiffany has a good return policy. You could try it out and it isn't suitable, return it.

Here is some eye candy for you. Larger carat weight for close to the price of the new, smaller ctw. ;))

http://www.66mint.com/product/tiffany-co-diamond-victoria-line-bracelet/

cheers--Sharon

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Re: Considering a Tiffany's Victoria Tennis Bracelet--NEED A

Wow, a 2.9 TCW for $17k, that is really pricey.

I have a WF 7.3 ctw bracelet, with .18 ACA melee, & when I had it made, I did inquire about a flower like the Tiffany bracelet on the clasp.

I opted to not do that clasp, & even if I had, the cost still would've been well UNDER 15K for a WF ACA melee 7.3 ctw vs 17k for a 2.9 Tiffany. I'd have to really scrutinize that Tiffany bracelet before I'd pull the trigger, & we're not talking minor differences!

However, your mileage may vary & if you have your heart set on the Tiffany brand, then that is what you should do :) A fun dilemma to have no doubt, :) , good luck! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results