shape
carat
color
clarity

Considering a five stone anniversary ring with LGD

MeganShannon11

Shiny_Rock
I’m hoping to get a five stone setting next year for me and my husband’s 15th wedding anniversary. Has anyone sourced their diamonds (along with the setting) through DK? Any thoughts on them if you have? Thanks so much!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MeganShannon11 David Klass made my LGD baguette eternity band. I’ve used him for quite a few projects. He made a gorgeous custom cut sapphire target ring for me too. I wouldn’t hesitate to ask for a quote.

DKPV2021___09__01____83165____83165-4.jpeg

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have not done a five-stone with them, but I've done several projects where they sourced the diamonds in the setting. I've always been happy with the quality of their diamonds.

This is one example.

dk-band-2-jpg.899626

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
I have not done a five-stone with them, but I've done several projects where they sourced the diamonds in the setting. I've always been happy with the quality of their diamonds.

This is one example.

dk-band-2-jpg.899626

@Kim N your eternity always knocks my socks off! Is it made from lab grown diamonds?

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock

This is one example.

dk-band-2-jpg.899626

@Kim N Beautiful. Would you mind sharing the width and carat weight? :) I looked through your threads but didn't see one on this ring.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Taylorbug! I believe it's a little over 1.3ctw and 2.75mm.

@Kim N Are there pictures of it on your hand somewhere? I bought a vintage asscher eternity Sold to me as 1.50ct but it looks small to me. Trying to decide if I want to keep it or return.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Kim N Are there pictures of it on your hand somewhere? I bought a vintage asscher eternity Sold to me as 1.50ct but it looks small to me. Trying to decide if I want to keep it or return.

There are two photos of it here.

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
There are two photos of it here.

God bless!!! Every time I see your ring, you have me thinking I need something like that in my life lol! It takes my breath away every time :kiss2:

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
So far only melee, which were fine. But there is a ring in progress with custom cuts. I’ll try to remember to update if they are exceptionally good or bad. :)

AL12

Shiny_Rock
Yes! I love my five stone so much! The middle stone is earth mined but I had him source the surrounding four to match and he did an excellent job. Roughly .75ct per stone.

JPEG image 25.jpeg

JPEG image 26.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results