shape
carat
color
clarity

Considering a diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

spierce

Rough_Rock
I''m new to this diamond thing and wondered if anyone had any feedback on this stone. Based on the little I know it seems like a good deal, but I know little ;-)

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/2547/

-Steve

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks good.

spierce

Rough_Rock
Thanks to both of you! I''ve been researching what I can find in the $1500-$2500 range and can''t quite get over the volume of information available from this busy community. If you have any other thoughts regarding the best price/performance options in this range for a solitaire I would greatly appreciate it!

-Steve

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2006 9:18:57 AM
Author: spierce
Thanks to both of you! I''ve been researching what I can find in the $1500-$2500 range and can''t quite get over the volume of information available from this busy community. If you have any other thoughts regarding the best price/performance options in this range for a solitaire I would greatly appreciate it!

-Steve
I''m not sure I''d second guess yourself. Looks good to me, too.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
One more vote for looks good.

spierce

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the advice again. I bought the diamond and had it mounted in a Vatche X prong. I''m sure she''ll love it!

-Steve

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2006 4:20:30 PM
Author: spierce
Thanks for the advice again. I bought the diamond and had it mounted in a Vatche X prong. I''m sure she''ll love it!

-Steve
36.gif
Congrats!

I have the same setting, so I can easily say it will look great!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results