color
clarity

Congratulations to AGBF!!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

AGBF has been a PS member since January 2003, and she has helped this community by sharing her kindness, enthusiasm, and knowledge. She consistently posts in the positive, helpful, and educational spirit of Pricescope, and she has continued to show her generosity by giving gifts of cake to other members who have reached 10k posts! We appreciate her efforts, and we recognize her commitment to PS. We would like to thank AGBF for her continued participation, and we are happy to reward her with $1000 to spend with any Pricescope featured sponsor.

Thank you AGBF!!

Cheers!
PS Staff

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo! How cool!

I see a high karat gold gift in your future!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
many congratulations!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations AGBF!!!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Congrats AGBF!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Congrats Deb!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats Deb!!..the Mother Teresa of PS... :appl: :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A big shout out with congratulations to AGBF!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Deb! How exciting! :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats AGBF! Thanks for all of the help you generously give around here! Can't wait to see what you decide to get!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to you lovely lady!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Deb and thank you for your contribution to the forum. Happy shopping!

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! :wavey:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You deserve it lady! Hope you pick something out special just for yourself!!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats AGBF. :wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PS Admin|1310764174|2969926 said:

AGBF has been a PS member since January 2003, and she has helped this community by sharing her kindness, enthusiasm, and knowledge. She consistently posts in the positive, helpful, and educational spirit of Pricescope, and she has continued to show her generosity by giving gifts of cake to other members who have reached 10k posts! We appreciate her efforts, and we recognize her commitment to PS. We would like to thank AGBF for her continued participation, and we are happy to reward her with $1000 to spend with any Pricescope featured sponsor.

Thank you AGBF!!

Cheers!
PS Staff

Wow! I wanted to say thank you before the day was over, but I almost missed seeing the posting today! It was that kind of day. I could entertain you all with the saga. I am sure it is juicier than any of those Housewives programs that are so popular! It started with my daughter (age 18) waking me at 3 or 4 AM to tell me she should be locked up because she had been taking out her grandfather's car without permission while we slept every night for four nights in a row and now three boys had stolen her Louis Vuitton wallet (worth $500.00), her driver's license, and her college ID. She mentioned she had been swimming naked in a private swimming pool with a, "No Trespassing" sign, and some other things, too.

Later I got together with my former best friend from whom I had become estranged over a child custody case 16 years ago. We are newly reunited. She is now ill with lupus. I drove her mentally ill 21 year-old son home and waited with him to see if his former roomate, who had been evicted for disorderly conduct on the premises, had actually called the police, as she claimed, about a cat over whom they were having an ownership dispute. My friend's son and his adult, male roomate were terrified of this young woman and what she could do to them and afraid to be alone if I left. (She has a very hefty arrest and jail record.)

My friend was having an attack of lupus fever. My daughter was going to be calling to say she needed me soon: I could just feel it. My friend said her son was calling her from the upstairs phone crying and saying he was afraid about what to do when I left. What to do?

So I asked if the cat could travel. My friend has seven dogs, some cats, and an elderly chicken at her (small) house. But she said the cat could stay in her bathroom. Her son found a cat carrier. So I drove her son and his cat to her house-half an hour away-for a night of refuge away from the crazy, evicted woman and the police she might call.

Then I went home to my darling daughter and her ex-boyfriend, who had come over to talk to me and tell me he was going to get a restraining order out against her if she didn't stop insulting his sister in text messages. (Did I mention he was in my bedroom at 10 AM after I took a nap this morning? He was. Because my daughter had texted him hysterically last night. Although they are broken up, he came over to check on her. Since she was sleeping in my room, he came in. I was in bed in my nightgown. It was quite the family party.)

At any rate, that's why I didn't get on-line earlier today. And the gift is most welcome! Thank you so much Andrey and Pricescope staff! I hope I didn't share too much!!!

Hugs all around!!

Gratefully,
Deb/AGBF

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Deb, you are truly one of a kind. A safe port for everyone's storms around you.

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! And I hope tomorrow has much less of the not-so-good excitement, and more of the good stuff.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Deb! You're a fantastic PSer (and as I'm sure you know, one of my absolute favorites!), and I love all of your posts! I hope things settle down for you so you can start picking out your gift!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to my friend from across the pond! I've always enjoyed your posts and I'm looking forward to the next 10,000 more. Now, decisions, decisions....... what to spend that lovely, generous gift of a thousand shamolians on........

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Deb!!!! Enjoy your gift!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Deb,

Sounds like some exciting times over there. I hope they settle down (that's a preference, right?), and congratulations as well!

Ira Z.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
I simply can't think of a more deserving Pricescoper!!

Congratulations! I enjoy all that you write and I hope life becomes more calm in the future!!

To many, many more years!! Well done!!!

Susan xxx

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoy your well earned gift!!!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! AGBF is a true asset to the forum. :appl:

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Now this is a great reason for a random, happen-to-pop-in journey here! Congratulations Deb, you are most well deserving of this! :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What a pleasure to read you've been given this monetary gift. You've earned it and deserve it--and I hope you enjoy it! Blessings and strength across the miles.

In friendship--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Deb!!! {{{{{hugs}}}}}

I am so glad you had this bright spot to your day. You are a special friend and I will be praying that life gets a little more uneventful for you soon!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, I hope today is better for you.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Deb! I always love reading your posts because they're written so thoughtfully.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results