shape
carat
color
clarity

Congratulations to AGBF!!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Deb! Maybe you can use the gift to buy a super fancy dog collar for Griffin :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations DEB!!!!!! cheers to one of the nicest most wonderful ps'ers!!!! hugs :appl:

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Deb! Your gift is well deserved.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Many congrats to one of my favorite liberals! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow- what a day DEB!

Congrats on the gift- you are well deserving of it! :bigsmile:

--Amy

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woot! Deb! Congrats lady! :appl:

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! I've really enjoyed your contributions over the years. I can't wait to see what you come up with to buy!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Deb :appl: Gift very well deserved :appl:

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Many congrats, Deb :!: You are a treasure on this board and a wonderful friend, as well :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Deb! You are always full of interesting and informative information! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! You are wonderful and so supportive!

AussieNic

Rough_Rock
Congratulations Deb :) When I log on I love reading your beautiful posts and looking at your beautiful yellow gold jewellery too ;-)
Can't wait to see what you decide to spoil yourself with.

nic

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Bravo!!!
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
DEB!!!! I was studying in North Carolina when you hit 10K and thus I missed this milestone of yours. (I just noticed that 10K+ post count when I clicked on your RT thread.)

I never planned on sticking around PS for very long after my engagement, but a handful of posters are just too interesting to leave. You are one of them. I love your insights and the way you turn a phrase. Thank you for your contribution to this wonderful community.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Deb!! :appl: :appl:

I've lost track of your search for Red - I remember you found it, have you set it yet? I'll have to go back and look...

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to thank everyone for their kind replies to this thread and to previous threads congratulating me on 10,000 postings as well. I have had more than my share of threads! And I again want to thank Andrey for the generous gifts he has given me. I have asked Jonathan of Good Old Gold to apply my Pricescope gifts towards some pear shaped diamond side stones with which I can set a beautiful red spinel I already own. As soon as I have pictures, I will be posting them in the thread on gifts Pricescopers have received as well as in the thread on my red spinel!

I want to thank everyone who took the time to respond to this thread. It was very good of you.

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF
:read:

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1311872165|2979016 said:
I've lost track of your search for Red - I remember you found it, have you set it yet? I'll have to go back and look...

I am setting it now, Yssie. Thank you for asking!!!

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to thank all of you individually who took time to respond to me. I hope I did not inadvertently leave anyone off the list! Your comments, which I have reread, were so considerate and generous in spirit, too! I cannot thank you enough!!!

So thank you: Andrey, Dreamer, slg, tyty, stargurl, Gypsy, DancingFire, bright ice, marcy, yennyfire, MissGotRocks, Sundial, Sky56, Tacori, kenny, texaskj, Aoife, thing2, gemgirl, bee*, Ira, susimoo (aka Susan), motownmama, Kelpie, Kamuelamom (wow!!!), Sharon, diamondseeker, lknnvrb4, zoe, NewEnglandLady, Skippy, Gayletmom, Freke, Amysbling, D&T, sparklyheart, natylad, Marian, AprilBaby, crasru, nic, Karl, Haven, and Yssie!

I did not respond to the comments made by each one of you. Your comments were very meaningful to me, however, I assure you. If I took them all to heart, I'd be in danger of being very puffed up in my own esteem. I am especially taken with Dancing Fire's image of me as Mother Teresa. I have been wondering if everyone finds me so saintly. I suspect that in some of the political threads that people take a less charitable view of me!!

Thank you again!

Hugs,
Deb

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh can't wait to see it!! That sounds fabulous :bigsmile:

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
Many Congratulations

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1312467046|2983978 said:
I want to thank everyone for their kind replies to this thread and to previous threads congratulating me on 10,000 postings as well. I have had more than my share of threads! And I again want to thank Andrey for the generous gifts he has given me. I have asked Jonathan of Good Old Gold to apply my Pricescope gifts towards some pear shaped diamond side stones with which I can set a beautiful red spinel I already own. As soon as I have pictures, I will be posting them in the thread on gifts Pricescopers have received as well as in the thread on my red spinel!

I want to thank everyone who took the time to respond to this thread. It was very good of you.

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

sounds fab!! can't wait to see pics!!!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Deb, you are one of the kindest people I've met online and an absolutely delightful contributer to the discussions here.

Congrats on 10,000 posts and your $1,000 gift! Well deserved. :appl:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Imdanny|1314353401|3000036 said:
Deb, you are one of the kindest people I've met online and an absolutely delightful contributer to the discussions here.

I have to say that coming from you, that comment means a lot, Danny. Not many people have empathy for insects, although we have found that more than one of them (Deb waves to Sara) posts on Pricescope!!!

Hugs,
Deb

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
It's true. I do have empathy for insects. I don't know why. I'm just built that way. I can't wait to see what you get, Deb! I'll be looking for the thread and I'm gonna have my beloved Cartier gold ring soon to show you. Cause if I don't get it real soon, the price is probably going to double and become out of reach. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results