shape
carat
color
clarity

Congratulations and best of luck JCrow!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi sweetie!!

Well your time has finally come!!!
36.gif
Can you believe it? I have to say, I am TOTALLY looking foward to your wedding pics!!!! Your day is going to be just beautiful, and you are going to be one stunning bride!!! Enjoy this week, take it easy, and best of luck to you and your hubby-to-be as you take this journey together....

All of your PS friends will be thinking about you and wishing you a happy and beautiful day!!!!! Come back with lots of pics!!!!

-D

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
yay! Good Luck!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
these threads start earlier and earlier in the week...so i''m confused...is jcrow''s wedding this wkd?? or during the week? i can''t keep track of time anymore. hee.

pre-congrats jcrow!!! hope everything turns out wonderful and there is no rain! but if there is i hope it''s just a light sprinkling and you are able to get some fabulous umbrella b/w piccies.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Crow - may you have a wonderful and memorable day!!
35.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/14/2006 10:55:51 AM
Author: Mara
these threads start earlier and earlier in the week...so i''m confused...is jcrow''s wedding this wkd?? or during the week? i can''t keep track of time anymore. hee.

pre-congrats jcrow!!! hope everything turns out wonderful and there is no rain! but if there is i hope it''s just a light sprinkling and you are able to get some fabulous umbrella b/w piccies.
LOL, Mara- JCrow''s wedding is this weekend coming up- 11/18...I know I started this thread a little early, but I have to work the next couple of days, so I won''t be on PS much till the weekend....

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Jcrow- I''ve been highly anticipating your wedding! All your elements have been so special (those invites- oh my!!!), and it will be BEAUTIFUL.

Wishing you and your soon-to-be hubby the best on your wedding day. I''ll be sending good vibes your way that mother nature cooperates. Regardless of the weather, it will be a memorable day. Enjoy!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/14/2006 10:59:46 AM
Author: Dani

Date: 11/14/2006 10:55:51 AM
Author: Mara
these threads start earlier and earlier in the week...so i'm confused...is jcrow's wedding this wkd?? or during the week? i can't keep track of time anymore. hee.

pre-congrats jcrow!!! hope everything turns out wonderful and there is no rain! but if there is i hope it's just a light sprinkling and you are able to get some fabulous umbrella b/w piccies.
LOL, Mara- JCrow's wedding is this weekend coming up- 11/18...I know I started this thread a little early, but I have to work the next couple of days, so I won't be on PS much till the weekend....
haha it just confused me. i was like 'it's tuesday right?'...for a second i got all excited thinking maybe it was thursday or something...HAH. plus we got married on a wednesday so i thought possibly jcrow might be another weekday bride. hehehe.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats and good luck!! I can''t wait to see your pics...
36.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I can''t believe it''s that time already! jcrow, wishing you all the best this weekend. Hope there''s no rain!!! Enjoy your day--it goes by sooo fast!! CONGRATULATIONS!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
EEEEE!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Congratulations, it''s finally here!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Jcrow! Here''s to no rain, your beautiful pics, and your fantastic day!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Have a wonderful, happy, love-filled day! I am sure it will be rain or shine!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
awe, thank yall all so much!! yep, our big day is saturday!! and i''m surprisingly calm, which is awesome. i have a few things left to take care of, like the programs, the photos for the groomsmen''s cufflinks, wrapping gifts and writing thank yous. but that''s about it. oh, ha, and PACK for our honeymoon
36.gif

but, i am happy
9.gif
to report that the rain threat has backed down!! it looks like it''s going to be a sunny day with a high around 72! yay
10.gif
. i seriously think it''s all the ps wishes & finger crossing! cause it''s looiking like it''s going to be only clear and sunny for the weekend!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
...just get her to the church on time....
Ok, enuff singing - giggle
May you have a happy, wonderful, loving, and dry day :}
All the best !!!!!!!!!!!!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/14/2006 12:06:25 PM
Author: jcrow

but, i am happy
9.gif
to report that the rain threat has backed down!! it looks like it''s going to be a sunny day with a high around 72! yay
10.gif
. i seriously think it''s all the ps wishes & finger crossing! cause it''s looiking like it''s going to be only clear and sunny for the weekend!
Oh yahoooo!! Glad to know that Mother Nature reads PS too and took our wishes to heart
2.gif

Best wishes to you and your hubby-to-be this weekend! Come rain or shine, you will be glowing, and your day will be amazing!!!

9.gif

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Best wishes! Have a fantastic weekend and week leading up to it!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck this weekend JCrow - I hope the weather behaves for you and your day is wonderful!

budgetbride

Shiny_Rock
congrats, i can''t wait for pics! i''m sure your wedding will look fabulous

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
May you have a wonderful wedding, JCrow!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck JCrow and my best wishes to you and your FI for a fabulous wedding and happily ever after!
36.gif
Can''t wait to see pics!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best wishes JCrow for a wonderful day!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, JCrow!!!!!!! I hope you have the most wonderful day ever. Enjoy it and enjoy your new husband
36.gif
Everything will be beautiful, I know it!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
eek. today is my last day at work until we return from the honeymoon! last night we stayed up till 1 am printing programs. i had no idea it''d take that long. tonight a few friends are flying in town and staying at the house. tomorrow will be errunds/program assembly/packing for the HM. oh, so much to do. but very fun times ahead!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Yay JCrow!!! Enjoy your perfect day (no matter what the weather brings)! You''re going to be a stunning bride!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations and best wishes JCrow!! I know your wedding will be fabulous and you will be a stunning bride. ENJOY!! Can''t wait to see the pics!!!
36.gif
35.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoy your big day! You will be a stunning bride! Can''t wait to hear ALL about it!

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Yay! I''m glad to hear that all of our preventative rain dancing has helped! Best wishes for a wonderful wedding jcrow! I can''t wait to hear all about it and see pics when you get back (your bridals were SO great...I have no doubt the wedding pictures will be anything less than spectacular)!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Best wishes

(and horray for the rain dance)

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Enjoy yourself! I''m so glad the rain forecaset went away!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Wishing you a dazzling day hon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results