shape
carat
color
clarity

Congrats Neatfreak!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
I know you''''ve been helpful with some of my posts! Congratulations! Can''''t wait to see what you get!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woo hoooo!!! Yay for Neatfreak!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations!!!!

lovinsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! You definitely deserve it for all your helpful responses. Enjoy!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/10/2008 7:09:45 PM
Author: lovinsparkles
Congratulations!! You definitely deserve it for all your helpful responses. Enjoy!

YES YOU DO! DITTO!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is a congratulations thread over in Hangout.......

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Neatfreak, Congratulations on your well-deserved gift. I can''t wait to see what you picked! Best Wishes!
36.gif

xiao

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! I definitely appreciate your efforts to provide advice to the noobs like me!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your presence here is appreciated. Now let us help you pick your presents!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Neatfreak! You''re so helpful and absolutely deserve the recognition! Can''t wait to see what you get!

rosskuhns

Rough_Rock
Very cool Neatfreak. I have no idea how many posts I''ve searched in the past few months on a multitude of topics and there is so often a post from you, always having some solid input.

Congrats!

R

ButterBean

Shiny_Rock
How wonderful for you, Neatfreak! Have fun making your choice of gift items, and of course SHOW US when you do. Seems that choosing is really the toughest part! Congratulations.
36.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks you guys, you are all so sweet! Look for a thread at the end of January about my goodies in SMTR. I''m getting a pair of studs from Whiteflash but am going to wait until they go to Antwerp at the end of January so I can get the most bang for my buck like a true PSer!

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats :)

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Neatfreak!! You are always so helpful, thanks for everything :)

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! I am happy you got the acknowledgement you deserve.
I read your replies all the time, even if the questions don''t necessarily concern me, they are very informative!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results