shape
carat
color
clarity

Confused!!! Please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
If you were me, will you choose 0.70 ct D color in a three stone ring or a 1.01 ct H color in a solitaire? Both fit my budget. Both are ideal cut. I have a size 5 finger so even a 0.50ct in a solitaire will look good on me, but my FI want me to have a bigger stone as long as it is within his budget.

So, what do you think? Can you help me make a decision?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Considering I went from a smaller .74 F/VVS to a 1.11 H/SI2, I think you know the answer ;-)

Definitely focus on cut quality and then after that go view some diamonds in person and see where you comfort region is. I think a 1 carat stone looks quite a bit larger than the 3/4 carat by the way and I love it!

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
I would go with the 1 carat! H still looks very white and you can always make it a three stone ring later :)

joelly

Ideal_Rock
But the color D is just simply beautiful, don''t you think?

luthergirl

Rough_Rock
I''d go with the 1.01 H color....still a great size and you could always make it a 3-stone in time. D color would be beautiful, but so is H--I wouldn''t think you could tell much of a difference in color.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Assuming the proportions of the solitaire diamond were excellent then that is what I would choose.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results