shape
carat
color
clarity

confused and unsure

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mcarol

Rough_Rock
I have been looking for quite some time a nice emerald cut diamond to be the center stone for a three stone diamond emerald cut ring. I came across this stone and I am thinking about ordering it, however I would like to get some of your expert advice first. This stone is within international fine cut 2A-2B. Emerald Cut Diamond
1.4 Cts
H, VS2
Depth: 67.2
Table: 68
Crown 13
Pavillion 50
Girdle: Medium
Polish: vg
Symmetry: vg
Culet: none
Flouresence: very slight blue
Measurements: 7.49x5.43x3.65
EGL cert
price: $4950Please share with me any options. I understand that I will need to look at it, however, any advice in advance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ihave modelled this stones proportions for you on DiamCalc and it should look very nice.However I strongly advise you have the stone sent to Dave Atlas for a pre purchase decision.
garry h

mcarol

Rough_Rock
Should I be concerned about the faint blue flouresence?

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Only that medium or strong would make an H look whiter.
Opinions vary about fluoro, I beleive it is an asset. I just sold a BIG rock with strong blue F that looked fantastic in shaded sunlight.
garry

mcarol

Rough_Rock
Thanks Garry for your feedback.
Do you think the asking price for this stone is a good deal or should I keep looking?
Thanks,
Carol

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Deals are personal things.
You can search the price the same as I can thanks to Leonid our host with the most.
You must take account many factors when considering price - have a look at the B&M post on another thread here and see what I mean.
garry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results