shape
carat
color
clarity

Confessions of a Sweats-aholic

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually have a new sweats outfit planned for Thanksgiving. It’s leopard print.

I know I have a problem. I have no idea how I will wear real clothes after the pandemic.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't own and have never owned sweat pants.
Way, way back in the 80's I decided they might make my a$$ look big, so I never considered them!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't own and have never owned sweat pants.
Way, way back in the 80's I decided they might make my a$$ look big, so I never considered them!

I believe they make every a$$ look like candy.

You should try them and join the movement.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love sweatpants. And it’s an easy transition to go from sweatpants to leggings. :)

@House Cat i got fleece lined sweatpants from Effie Bauer and besides sizing being huge they’re comfy. I remember I promised to tell you what I thought of them.

4CFBF18A-444D-4790-B38B-272F516F5F97.jpeg

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @missy I will check them out!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My PJs for winter are fleece lined sweats. Since working from home in November, I've been wearing them 24/7 unless I have to leave the house to get food.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Omg, I bought a bunch of joggers from Old Navy at the start of the shutdown, and they're what I've lived in these last 8 months. I love them!! I never want to go back to outside clothes full time, or what my friend calls "hard clothes".

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg, I bought a bunch of joggers from Old Navy at the start of the shutdown, and they're what I've lived in these last 8 months. I love them!! I never want to go back to outside clothes full time, or what my friend calls "hard clothes".

That’s what they are! Hard clothes. My jeans feel so crispy now. My skin might fall off if I wear them,

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I am liking the lounging clothes too.

I tend to wear dresses during the day. Even while working from home.

I don't mind leggings and a top sometimes.

I have always hated jeans. I would much rather wear a dress with tights or leggings if it's cold.

I was very happy when the horribly named jegging came into style, because it was much more comfortable to me. I find jeans just very restrictive.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will admit that I have only worn "real" pants twice in the last eight months. I have my at home sweats and PJs and my out in public PJ bottoms. That means that I have gone out in PJ bottoms, strappy tank top, and sapphire & diamond pendant or PJ bottoms, t-shirt, and pearls. I could happily dress like this forever :)

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
leopard print sweats sound awesome!
I wish I could find comfy leggings but my skin is crazy sensitive & all the seams itch & burn even the "seamless" pairs.
I found 1 a while ago at Athleta that was not too bad but it shrank .
Tights are way too itchy

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I love sweat pants at home, but I cannot wear them out of the house. It is just the way I was raised by my very prim and proper dad. I do own a lot of loungy comfortable, elastic waist outdoor pants that are just as comfy, and when I go to the grocery store etc, I change from indoor sweats (terry, fleece, cotton) to outdoor sweats made of indiscriminate man made material. Here are some of my outdoor lounge pants looks. CF2C89E4-6478-41E5-A009-C4CF447746D6.jpeg 45E588EC-351C-497F-ACD3-A9851FCB9B11.jpeg BF974C75-300F-4C65-8DD9-35A13556B063.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK so I have been wearing Costco PJs inside the house for the past 2 weeks and I love them! They were like $13 on sale! Nautica. I got the blue and the cream holiday PJs. They are made of cozy fleece and they come in XS and they fit. It's not vanity sizing woohoo.

I wear them when we come back home for the day instead of sweatpants lately. I love them. I don't sleep in them and they are purely daytime wear for me haha. So comfy. And fleecy warm.

costcopjs.jpg

imageService.jpg

These are the 2 pairs I got but they come in a third festive pattern that I didn't care for. So comfy!
Purrrfect for the holidays and inside comfy wear.

I never wear sweatpants outside the house either @jaysonsmom.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish I could find comfy leggings but my skin is crazy sensitive & all the seams itch & burn even the "seamless" pairs.
Tights are way too itchy

I am super sensitive to and I find American Apparel leggings and Tipsy Elves leggings to be very comfy. Check it out and see what you think. I love leggings and wear them outside the house all the time. Fun prints with fun tunics/sweaters and boots. And voila an easy put together outfit that is super comfy.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was very happy when the horribly named jegging came into style, because it was much more comfortable to me. I find jeans just very restrictive.

Same. I love jeggings and IMO they are flattering on many different shapes. And so comfy. I always disliked jeans too and also found them restrictive.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven’t left the house in I don’t know how long. I’m not sure if I would wear sweatpants or not. Maybe if I were going to walmart.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
@missy my Costco had those pjs but not in my size, sadly.
Thank u for the legging recommendations!

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I also love sweat pants and wear them all the time! I’ve worn them for years, and I do wear them outside of the house (always have). Thankfully my husband doesn’t care. I don’t care for leggings at all, only sweatpants. I like the cheap ones from Walmart and the like.

I love the phrase hard clothes LOL – I’ve only put on “real” clothes a couple of times since March and it’s been terrible each time. I will be so sad when I go back to work and have to wear grown-up clothes.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tights are way too itchy

I understand the delema
I won't like the feel of long sleeves or long pants
This past winter was cold :lol-2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy my Costco had those pjs but not in my size, sadly.
Thank u for the legging recommendations!

My pleasure! Re the PJs have you tried Costco online? They have them too and no shipping charge. They might have more sizes available online.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
My pleasure! Re the PJs have you tried Costco online? They have them too and no shipping charge. They might have more sizes available online.

Last time i wore long PJs i must confess to being impressed with how warm they were

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I wear sweats outdoors in the winter only. Comfy leggings the rest of the year when i leave the house. I don't care what anybody says! Leggings are pants!!!

Plus I'm just a SAHM and with COVID I go nowhere that isn't necessary medical care and my husband does groceries on an in office day. So it's jammies only life for me these days. Big t shirts and comfy shorts. I always embarass my husband though wearing my sweats to an appointment or to lunch lmao. I give no cares. I'm not an ornament dressed to please others.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I am working from home and Zoom only shows waist up! I wear sweats or PJ pants on the bottom. I do wear jeans when I grocery shop because I am afraid if I don't wear jeans once a week they may not fit anymore.

I am however wearing sweats on Thanksgiving! It is only my kids, no extended family or friends due to the pandemic and we made a family decision we are going comfy!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have this set of fleece pajamas that are cut like sweats. I’m going to wear them today and pass them off as regular clothes. No one will know!!! ::::evil Ursula laugh::::

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am working from home and Zoom only shows waist up! I wear sweats or PJ pants on the bottom. I do wear jeans when I grocery shop because I am afraid if I don't wear jeans once a week they may not fit anymore.

I am however wearing sweats on Thanksgiving! It is only my kids, no extended family or friends due to the pandemic and we made a family decision we are going comfy!

When guests some to my house for a meal, I always say “I’ll be wearing sweats” so they’re prepared to see it and can wear the same! And I’ve done every holiday in sweats more than once. It’s the best way!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a long time sweats wearer....I wear them all winter...now going out I have ventured into putting my jeans on...hate them.....

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I have "sweats" but usually only wear them for outdoor activities when it is cool-cold. That said, I do have lounge wear and joggers--lululemon (their crushed velvet joggers are FABU) and stuff from La Vie en Rose that I wear indoors when not I am working. Technically I guess they are sweatpants...:P2

cheers--Sharon

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't actually like trackie-dacks that much, for exercise or in winter at home sure but otherwise I find them hot and unflattering! I did wear them a quite a bit whilst in lockdown but was happy to get back into "real clothes" back in the office - think maybe a mental thing? Like I didn't feel good about myself in sloppy gear....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha

sweatpantsuntied.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results