shape
carat
color
clarity

Conch Pearl paradise

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I went to the annual jewellery and watch show at my local exhibition centre today which was lots of fun. The best exhibition for me was this single gorgeous display of conch and other rare pearls. They were absolutely spectacular. I’ve always wanted a conch Pearl, in vivid pink, with visible flame. Unfortunately I haven’t recently won the lottery so had to be content with just looking.

Have any of you got these lovely, rare pearls?

460ED5BD-0E00-4FDA-B9D9-86208751DB3C.jpeg

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Conch and melo melo pearls fade in strong sunlight so i am wary of getting any given where I live (along the equator). I do enjoy looking at them.

Well I did not know that! If I ever get one I will make sure to keep it for evenings along with the kunzite.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went to the annual jewellery and watch show at my local exhibition centre today which was lots of fun. The best exhibition for me was this single gorgeous display of conch and other rare pearls. They were absolutely spectacular. I’ve always wanted a conch Pearl, in vivid pink, with visible flame. Unfortunately I haven’t recently won the lottery so had to be content with just looking.

Have any of you got these lovely, rare pearls?

460ED5BD-0E00-4FDA-B9D9-86208751DB3C.jpeg

Those are gorgeous. A ring is on my one day wishlist. :love:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I know lots of people aren’t keen, but I really like conch pearls. Your pic is gorgeous - I’d love to have seen them first hand!

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
I do not have one. They are beautiful though…the price not so much:D

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I utterly love the conch Pearl and rose cut diamond earrings on Annie Case’s website. Would almost sell a kidney for them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results