shape
carat
color
clarity

Compliments to Pricescope and Abazias

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beijingtex

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to post a quick note complimenting both Pricescope and Abazias.

I started as a complete novice at diamond purchasing. I live overseas making the process even more difficult. I used Pricescope to educate myself on the art of buying a diamond, to locate vendors and these forums to pick up tips and views that weren''t available elsewhere. This was truly a helpful experience.

After a few weeks searching other websites, I came back to Pricescope and located the diamond I wanted. I ended up with Abazias as it had the stone matching my preferences. I mentioned that had found the stone through Pricescope and received free shipping (and it had to come from Israel) and a discount of about $200 on the final price.

The support at Abazias and Audrey in particular were wonderful. She made the process smooth and painless as possible. I picked out the appraiser and the Abazias worked with them to ship the stone directly to them. The diamond appraised for about 15 percent more than I paid thorugh Abazias and afterwards I took deliver from the appraiser.

So I extend my compliments to all, including all on this forum, for making a daunting process easy and even somewhat fun.

BT

P.S. for those interested the stone was a round H&A cut 1.13 ct., F, VS1.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results