shape
carat
color
clarity

Comparison between ACA AGS I VS2 solitaire and GIA G VS1 studs

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I posted this on my thread but thought it would be useful for anyone considering what color ACA to get....I’ll let you decide the degree of difference..The video is a little blurry when you blow it up..but at least you can get an idea.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both so beautiful @Mamabean. :love: Thank you for taking the time and sharing this video with us. :appl:
I definitely see the difference in color between the studs and the solitaire but find them both beautiful. The I doesn't appear too yellow IMO at all. What do you think?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both so beautiful @Mamabean. :love: Thank you for taking the time and sharing this video with us. :appl:
I definitely see the difference in color between the studs and the solitaire but find them both beautiful. The I doesn't appear too yellow IMO at all. What do you think?

Thank you @missy! I don’t see much of a difference to be honest. From the side I can see a bit of warmth....but the studs have more metal on the side so it obstructs the color difference. I’m going to do one with Libby..because she‘s larger and more of the diamond can be seen from the side. I’ll do that one in my thread though...

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely and I don't see any difference either!

AK29

Shiny_Rock
I posted this on my thread but thought it would be useful for anyone considering what color ACA to get....I’ll let you decide the degree of difference..The video is a little blurry when you blow it up..but at least you can get an idea.

gorgeous and they look equally white to me!

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t see much of a difference if any at all, but I’m not color sensitive. Gorgeous stones!

Last edited:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Great video @Mamabean, thank you for posting! :appl: I honestly can't see any noticeable difference between the I & the G...your ring looks wonderful, large & in charge, and the G's are perfect!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
beautiful stones and setttings. CLassics. From side on, i could see the very slight colour difference. From front on, i coudl not see the difference at all. Nicely captured.

I think that lower colours tend to capture the ambient light more than higher colours.

Enjoy them!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @AK29 DiamondsR4eVR @sarahb @missy @gregchang35! Please go over to my thread..Introducing Summer...I posted a comparison between Summer and Libby. Libby is 2.03 G with less gold on the sides..I can definitely see the color difference there. When I wear Summer alone the color isn’t that noticeable..I think it’s more noticeable against Libby because she is larger. Also, I’ve been told by appraisers she is a high G closer to an F...but definitely a G.I would like to know what you think..Thanks!

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock

Can I ask, what ring setting is that? I like it very much.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can I ask, what ring setting is that? I like it very much.

Thank you @Mlh It’s the Whiteflash Petite Six Prong setting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results