color
clarity

Comparing Whiteflash Round Diamonds

jtatel

Rough_Rock

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Depends on what you mean by value. Two are F color, one is VS1 clarity, and the smallest is F VS1. They are all ACA diamonds and therefore well vetted for cut and performance. What things are you most concerned about? Color, clarity or size? Weighing your preferences against cost will probably give you some idea about your definition of value.

jtatel

Rough_Rock
Depends on what you mean by value. Two are F color, one is VS1 clarity, and the smallest is F VS1. They are all ACA diamonds and therefore well vetted for cut and performance. What things are you most concerned about? Color, clarity or size? Weighing your preferences against cost will probably give you some idea about your definition of value.

Is the 1.318 carat / VS1 worth the $3K price difference with the 1.408 carat / SI1?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would be to me as I would value the clarity over the size. There are plenty though that would feel the other way around. It might also depend on whether or not I considered this a forever stone or whether I might want to upgrade down the road. If you think upgrade is possible, you could always upgrade color and or clarity down the road.
Call WF and ask them for some side by side images. You might get a better feel for size difference as well as clarity. They are wonderful to work with and they will give you their opinion regarding clarity.
Keep us posted and good luck! These are not always easy decisions but you will definitely end up with a beautiful diamond!

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
I prefer VS1 for a ering but if I were going to choose an eye clean SI1 I would go for the F not due to the higher color but the G has a large clod in the table and I would prefer for the inclusions to be off to the side, the other has dispersed inclusions.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results