shape
carat
color
clarity

Commotion at Costco!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought this thread was hilarious!
Keep it up websailor :}

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
To know WS and CF is all you have to do to understand the humor behind the title, then further understand the actual story. If one cannot see the humor intended behind it then that's just missing out IMHO. To each her own.
20.gif

JQ, see there, your perspective on this is one of the reasons I reeeeeeally like you, and look forward to your many future posts here.
35.gif

WS that is such a hilarious story! We like it, we like it! Oooooh, the toot-toot smiley would be kewl huh?
9.gif
And I'm with you, I didn't not understand trannie or satc any more than you did.
20.gif
Multi generation gap. LOL!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2005 8:10:30 PM
Author: Kamuelamom

JQ, see there, your perspective on this is one of the reasons I reeeeeeally like you, and look forward to your many future posts here.
35.gif

Aww shucks, Kmom. I was trying to have a crummy evening and you just ruined it.

Aloha
&
Aloha

35.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
For some reason the toot-toot
emotion-19.gif
rang a bell with me (pardon the pun!). It just sounded so familiar but I couldn't quite place it! It kept bubbling through my head all day today, so I finally did a web search..... VOILA!!! Look at this!!!!

Little%20Toot%20(Disney),%20CAPITOL%20%20DAS-80_%20Don%20Wilson_%201947.JPG

No wonder it's so familiar - it's probably one of the stories my Mom and Dad read to us to put us to sleep at night. And what's more, it's about a boat (and sailors love boats).

It ge's even better!!!! This is actually a song and story, and it fits my personality. This is way too cute, but you have to listen to this!!!!!

The Little Toot Song/Story

http://www.kiddierekordking.com/music/Track 09.MP3

(it's an MP3 file so hopefully if you have some music playing software on your PC, it will work). This will leave you ROFL, holding your aching sides, if you've read some of my other posts!

Just in case it doesn't work here on PS, this is the link to the whole page Kiddie Rekord King

TOOT TOOT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results