shape
carat
color
clarity

Comments/opinions on this this cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Aaaargh... my continuing crush on benitoites.

I''m eyeing this on one eBay and it''s a nicer shape than most - to me. Shape aside, is it cut reasonably well?

Description:

"This stone for sale weighs in at .76 cts. It is a Square cushion cut and measures 4.7mm x 4.7mm x 4mm. It is dark blue in color and is very Eye Clean. This dark blue color is as deep as they come! The stone is VVS, but I really cannot find any inclusions. Many might call it flawless, but on small stones I like to be conservative" ... "The photos are taken at extreme magnification in different light. Many of what may look like marks or a scratch is actually dust."

beni.76_2 copy.jpg

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I can''t really say anything about the cut based on those pics.

I am concerned that it is too dark. It looks almost blacked out in one of those pics, and stones usually darken when they are set.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
I thought about that, too - the appearance and the description "as deep as they come". Must be pretty darned deep! I like paler benies... they flash like mad. This one is just so BIG (as benitoites go).

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That thing is super dark. The vendor flooded it in light for the other 2 pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results