shape
carat
color
clarity

COmments on these 3 from Whiteflash?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

The Gipper

Rough_Rock
All are Round Ideal Cut, 1 carat, I color, SI1 clarity, Medium girdle. They don't list angles, so I can't run through cut analyzer. All are EGL Cert. Thanks a bunch in advance!

Price $3500
Meas 6.56-6.54-3.9
Table 58
Depth 59.5
Polish E
Symm E

Price $3900
Meas 6.92-6.87-4.15
Table 56
Depth 60.1
Don't list polish or Symmetry, but does list faint fluores.

Price $4000
Meas 6.42-6.37-3.97
Table 57
Depth 62.1
Polish VG
Symm VG

enibas

Rough_Rock
----------------
All are Round Ideal Cut, 1 carat, I color, SI1 clarity. They don't list angles, so I can't run through cut analyzer. All are EGL Cert.
----------------

i'm definitely a total novice, but the little i have learned tells me that even though this EGL "ideal" cut I color diamond has the potential to be SO BEAUTIFUL :love: you should really make sure that being an SI1 that it's eyeclean:knockout: ...and how are you gonna do that online? ...is there anyway you could afford the same thing but VS2? or what's their return policy like?

that's my only (VERY BIG) worry...let's see waht otehrs have to say...:))

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Why is the second stone so much larger in mm's? You need a visual; but, a good percentage of SI's in a carat are eye clean. Also, #2 has some fluor, which may make the stone appear "whiter". EGL, of late, has been listing crown & pavilion % - so whiteflash may have them. Ask what the pol & sym is one #2.

The Gipper

Rough_Rock
I called Whiteflash, and they did not recommend an I color, SI1 EGL cert diamond (darker than corresponding GIA, and SI1 might show). GIA cert yes, but in EGL they suggested G-H and VS as lowets grade. I'll start over!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results