shape
carat
color
clarity

Comments on the following stones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i have a 1.22 g/si ering and .60 studs that j/si. they all look perfectly white. i would definitely consider an ''i'' color.
2.gif

that said, i''m partial to the 1.22 you have there~!

Unearthed

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know if it is the pic or my eyes or what, but the IS on the James Allen stone does not appear symmetrical in the table area.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
I''m sympathetic to the WF H VS1.

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
I would get one of the WF ones . . . personally I''d get the H color but if the ACA branding is important to you then the I color one also looks good.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Color is a very personal thing - some are very color sensitive and prefer colorless stones, others love the warmth of ''lower'' colors even Ls and Ms. I have seen a couple of beautiful M''s. Many people cannot even see color in stones that are supposed to have color (it definitely helps if the stone is well cut, and of course if it is facing up) It would be a really good idea for you to go to a store that carries AGS or GIA graded stones to see how color sensitive you are, and what colors you prefer. As far as the ones you posted, I prefer the 1.2 Whiteflash H. The JA vvs1 seems like clarity overkill to me personally and may possibly be perceived as visually slightly smaller (diameter wise - although very slight if at all) than the other two. With regards to the WF ones, I prefer the IS on the H.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results