shape
carat
color
clarity

Comments on a recently purchased Regent

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

owen

Rough_Rock
Hi, i have enjoyed pricescope over the previous few months. I recently purchased a Regent Cut, which I know has been discontinued and hence have found a difficult time finding any information particulary apprasial information on this stone. It doesn''t really matter as I love the stone as does my Fiance'', but am just curious as to what you guys'' thoughts were. There seems to be many well informed people and I would love your comments on value, dimensions, etc. It is set in a simple 4 prong platium setting, which some might say is simple, but it really brings in the beauty of the diamond. I wanted to post some pics but I''m having problems getting a good picture. The regent cut in my opinion is wonderful and I am sad to see it go. Under a loop one can easily see the heart and arrow formation and it disperses light like a disco ball. Below is the GIA cert information. Thanks for your comments.

Modified Square Brilliant
Measurements: 8.18 x 8.18 x 5.41 mm
Carat Weight: 2.57
Color Grade: H
Clarity Grade: VS2
Proportions:
Depth: 66.1 %
Table: 60 %
Girdle: Thick to Extremely Thick
Culet: None

Finish:
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: None

Comments: Clouds are not shown.

Additional Inscription: [REGENT CUT? SYMBOL]

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Owen,

Congratulations on your purchase!!!!!

Do you have picture of your diamond on the web or in your hands, I would love to see it!!!!

MWG

owen

Rough_Rock
I''ve tried taking some pictures with a digital camera, but i can''t get them to work out. They always come out fuzzy and very difficult to see, any thoughts?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''ve seen it, bought it and your FI loves it so I say congrats.
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Macro button! And 8 x * regent is a MUST SEE ! Congrats on a stunning purchase!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
is it an old style regent or the new style that has been cut and sold in the last year or so?

i have an old style .38c regent in a pendant from about 4 years ago and i love it. i really wish that they were still cutting them this way and not so modern as they are now but the newer style still looked really great in images i have seen....i love the style.

anyhow it''s hard to gauge fancies but if you love it then that''s good enough for me in my opinion. my stone is very bright and fiery.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results