shape
carat
color
clarity

Comments on 0.5 diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks good from the numbers. Do you really want that high a color and clarity grade? Those 2 qualities result in a very high $$ for the stone. Most people will not notice a G color with VS clarity. Just something to think about.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/25/2009 11:52:52 AM
Author:jurijvi
Hello all,
I'd like to have some advice on this stone...
http://www.bluenile.co.uk/round-diamond-1-carat-or-less-ideal-cut-d-colour-if-clarity_LD01477584#grading_report

thanks!
Welcome!

It looks promising from the numbers, and could be a good choice if you like the 60 60 type diamond with the larger table, I would like to see an ASET or Idealscope for this diamond but BN do not supply them regrettably. I take it you prefer IF clarity and D colour? I mention this as you could comfortably lower to VS without visual sacrifice and consider GIA/ AGS graded G or H colour in that size particularly but it is of course a personal decision - if you prefer D IF then nothing wrong with that!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results