shape
carat
color
clarity

comments for on-line gems stores

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

donnanwl

Rough_Rock
Who knows those on-line gem stores which are reputable and reliable? How about multi-color.com and ajsgems.com? Anyone have shopping experience with them? Are they trustable?

Many thanks!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I've purchased from:
AJS Gems (multiple times)
AC Stones (multiple times)
Wildfish Gems
Gemcal - this was the only place I ended up returning something because it wasn't what I was expecting. The return process went smoothly though.

They were all easy enough to work with and helpful if I had questions.

donnanwl

Rough_Rock
Thank you SanDiegoLady and Kismet
36.gif
, It is great to have your info. I have check with the web-site you suggest, both of them are so great but Palagems i could not enter, they request a license in U.S., Can you help, again? Thanks
31.gif

CaraMish

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/29/2006 12:06:35 AM
Author: donnanwl
Thank you SanDiegoLady and Kismet
36.gif
, It is great to have your info. I have check with the web-site you suggest, both of them are so great but Palagems i could not enter, they request a license in U.S., Can you help, again? Thanks
31.gif

Click on "Search Gems" or "New In Stock" to browse their inventory-Use a trusted jeweler to obtain prices...

Barbara

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/27/2006 1:59:36 PM
Author:donnanwl
Who knows those on-line gem stores which are reputable and reliable? How about multi-color.com and ajsgems.com? Anyone have shopping experience with them? Are they trustable?

Many thanks!

Hi Donna,

Both of those stores are reputable and have wide selections of beautiful and interesting gems.
A couple of general things to remember when shopping on line: 1) It''s easy to open a store, but hard to keep one! An on line company that has an established track record of at least a few years is a good bet. I''ve seen hundreds of on line gem stores come and go. Back in 1997 if you searched the internet for "gemstones" you got about a dozen sites, try it today and you''ll find thousands. People who want to stay in business have a lot to lose by being dishonest or selling shoddy merchandise, especially with "word of mouth" traveling at light-speed via the internet. 2) Look for AGTA membership or International Gem Society recommended vendor status. That way if something does go wrong, that the vendor does not satisfy, you can complain to the endorsing agency, which most likely can help you. 3) Look for a "no questions asked" money back guarantee.

Barbara

jackiely

Rough_Rock
www.gemsdb.com a great place to meet many vendors at a time (AJS, WildFish, Gemcal, etc).

dja

Rough_Rock
If your still looking, I''ve recently had made 4 custom jewerly pieces from wildfish gems and I''m very safisfied with everything.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results