shape
carat
color
clarity

Comment on the poster above you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I saw Luckystar did this a couple of years back so I thought we could revamp for a love fest! The way it works is you say something nice about the poster above you, then the next person says something nice about you...and so on and so on.

Let your mushy side shine through!!

I''ll start by picking a person that I oh so love... Laurenthepartier, I think you are a beautiful, classy, tasteful, intelligent, driven women with a heart bigger than your jewelry collection. I am in awe of your spirit and I am so glad that I am lucky enough to have a friend just like you- wouldn''t change a thing (accept maybe seeing you ALOT more often). You have welcomed me into your life and even offer me a place at your home when I am your way. What a swell chick you are!!!

So do you want to play?

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
IWPO is one of PS''s most unique, beautiful and helpful posters. She had a beautiful wedding that will always be remembered here! I remember being SO excited when she got engaged and had some of the happiest post-engagement pics ever!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
October2008Bride, had a gorgeous wedding and her and her hubby are adorable! I love her Daniel K ring
30.gif
; she is beautiful and super sweet!!

eta: awww, thank you Steph, I think you are pretty wonderful yourself!!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Skippy is the sweetest PScoper ever! She is a ray of sunshine!

eta: Had to add she is an inspiration to me in the HLT and I love her taste in jewelry!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Steph is a positive, open-minded, caring lady. (with a totally cute son!) She is often spotted all around the PS boards from World forum to Hangout, Shopping and beyond and always helpful, gracious, and clear in her posts. She doesn''t mess around when she has a strong opinion and even if you don''t agree with it, you respect it. I have a feeling she''s a pretty great mom, too.... And, She''s an inspiration for me in the HLT!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results