shape
carat
color
clarity

Coming Soon... Precision Set from GOG - Pics Inside

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrmedoes

Shiny_Rock
Hand and box pics:

DSCF0053.JPG

mrmedoes

Shiny_Rock
Hand and box pics:

DSCF0060.JPG

mrmedoes

Shiny_Rock
Hand and box pics:

DSCF0061.JPG

mrmedoes

Shiny_Rock
Final... for a little sense of humor

DSCF00512.JPG

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Looks like you better watch your p''ees and q''sss Michael. Looks like you have a live wire...
6.gif

The ring turned out great...

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting more pictures for us! I especially like that last one!!! Really though that ring is just gorgeous and it looks so pretty on your fiance''s lovely hand. I am glad the proposal went well. We knew she would love it!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Yay, it looks gorgeous on her hand!!! Glad she has a sense of humor too but she has to understand that we love to see as many hand shots as possible!! How did you propose??

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! I cannot wait to see all the details about the proposal and some fabu hand shots!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh Just saw them...very nice! (Your quite funny)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good job for not making her wait forever till your proposal!!!
2.gif
It looks gorgeous on her hand...thanks for sharing!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
The ring is gorgeous & looks just lovely on her hand! Congrats on your engagement! (And I''m glad you didn''t make her wait long for the ring!!)
2.gif
36.gif

mrmedoes

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/15/2005 10:04:03 AM
Author: curlygirl
Yay, it looks gorgeous on her hand!!! Glad she has a sense of humor too but she has to understand that we love to see as many hand shots as possible!! How did you propose??
Believe me, I tried to explain that to her, but since I have an old digital camera, even I was getting tired. We found it amusing just because it looks bad but it''s really not.

As for how I proposed, I didn''t do anything over the top as she would''ve caught on immediately. Instead I caught her totally by surprise in what I considered to be "shock and awe." She was simply in shock and speechless. Actually she was so speechless that she took a little too long to say yes! Finally she did and she confessed that it was the best way that I could''ve done it, as it is something that she will never forget.

All I know is that we''re going to wait until April of ''07 in order to get everything lined up properly and she''s already doing guest lists and looking at menus. Needless to say, even though she was not suspecting anything (she was thinking of getting engaged next year), it wasn''t that far from her mind - lol!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results