shape
carat
color
clarity

Coming out of lurkdom.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is so pretty, I love the style of it. Congratulations!!
35.gif

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
i thought it was 2 cts!! yikes, that''s a nice stone! and such an interesting setting, congrats!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks just beautiful!
30.gif
Have you thought about maybe having a custom wedding band done to fit perfectly flush against the engagement ring?

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love starset princesses!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love the way it is set, you don''t see that too often. Congratulations on your engagement!

ucdcows

Rough_Rock
Thank you mara54, isis~goddess, gwendolyn, vespergirl, and Diamond*Dana!

Gwendolyn, that did cross my mind and I''m trying to come up with designs but my mind is blank!

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
HOW did I MISS this?? I must have been blind when browsing over posts! I adore your ring! Not only is it a sparkly beauty, but I think the degree of the setting just looks fabulous!! Oh, and I vote channelset on the wband too!!

ucdcows

Rough_Rock
Thanks hairgirl! I''m leaning that way too!

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/23/2008 4:01:18 AM
Author: ucdcows
I currently have no idea what to choose for a wedding band and have only tried on a couple. I would like for the wedding band to sit as flush as possible and the onlyl band I''ve tried on that does that is a channel band but that isn''t saying much since I''ve only tried on about 5 different bands! If anyone has any ideas or pictures of wedding bands, please chime in! I''m getting married at the end of the year so it''s never too soon to officially start looking!
emteeth.gif
well that''s easy, pick more than one!!
9.gif
seriously, your ring is gorgeous, and I love the way the diamond is set. You don''t see very many like that around. I never have IRL.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
wow. that starset makes it look HUGE!! it''s beautiful...and my favorite way to see a princess cut!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Goegeous ring, Ucdcows!

I couldn''t help but notice - you have Emerald Bay in your av.

Are you from Tahoe?

ucdcows

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/29/2008 12:35:25 AM
Author: Çã†hër§

Date: 2/23/2008 4:01:18 AM
Author: ucdcows
I currently have no idea what to choose for a wedding band and have only tried on a couple. I would like for the wedding band to sit as flush as possible and the onlyl band I''ve tried on that does that is a channel band but that isn''t saying much since I''ve only tried on about 5 different bands! If anyone has any ideas or pictures of wedding bands, please chime in! I''m getting married at the end of the year so it''s never too soon to officially start looking!
emteeth.gif
well that''s easy, pick more than one!!
9.gif
seriously, your ring is gorgeous, and I love the way the diamond is set. You don''t see very many like that around. I never have IRL.
That is a great idea! Now I just have to convince FI of it!
3.gif

ucdcows

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/29/2008 5:54:41 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Goegeous ring, Ucdcows!

I couldn''t help but notice - you have Emerald Bay in your av.

Are you from Tahoe?
I''m from the Bay Area but Emerald Bay is one of my favorite spots to visit when I do get up to tahoe. It''s gorgeous there in the summer and I especially love that picture because it''s was such a picture perfect day.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your ring! Don''t usually love princess cuts, but I do love when they are starset such as yours, which you don''t see often. As far as wedding bands, I''m with the camp saying a band of princess cuts would be appropriate and would look the best with that ring. Congrats!!! Your ring is gorgeous!
36.gif
35.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Love your ring! It''s GORGEOUS!

I think we went to the same University! I recognize it from your Screenname.

karencluff

Rough_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous!

I really want a starset princess cut - but at Jared''s and Shane Company where they offer lifetime warranties, they do not cover this setting because it is too risky and prone to chip. Have you or anyone else heard this before? Would an insurance company still insure it?

ucdcows

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/18/2008 2:15:01 PM
Author: StarBright
Your ring is gorgeous!

I really want a starset princess cut - but at Jared''s and Shane Company where they offer lifetime warranties, they do not cover this setting because it is too risky and prone to chip. Have you or anyone else heard this before? Would an insurance company still insure it?
Thank you! I haven''t heard of insurance companies not willing to insure it.....my insurance company had no problems with it. Also, the corners are protected in a tulip setting so they''re not really exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results