shape
carat
color
clarity

Come, join me as I obsess...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Okay, you guys have created an official jewel junkie. Now that my anniversary ring decision has been settled, I am onto my next "project" which would be a RHR. What I would like is a RHR that symbolizes the three wonderful men in my life... my husband and two sons. So, some lovely blue stones are a must. My husband and older son both have September birthdays, so I''m thinking sapphires. I would like it to be a ring that I could wear all the time.

Anyway, I have hunted around online and found some lovely options. And, I just had to share. Some are traditional and I am saving the most non-traditional option for last. See what you think...

Here is the first one. It is an aqua which I know is not as hard-wearing as a sapphire. But it is really pretty and I just love the color of aquas.

Blue Nile Aqua.jpg

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Here is a GORGEOUS one I found at Fay Cullen...

Fay Cullen I.jpg

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Another of the Fay...

Fay Cullen II.jpg

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
One more of the Fay (can you tell I like this one... LOL!)

Fay Cullen III.jpg

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
And here is one that I really love... the little diamond represents me while the three sapphire leaves represent my guys!

sapphire_leaves_ring.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i loooove the last one. i think that is an awesome and meaningful design. love it!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I totally agree...the symbolism is perfect and it''s a fun different ring!

singingbell

Shiny_Rock
Add another vote for the last ring -- beautiful design plus perfect symbolism. Where did you find that ring?

fafa

Shiny_Rock
Another vote for the last ring. I like the design and the meaning behind this piece. It sounds like a perfect RHR for you.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one.....no doubt about it. both for what it means to you and for the design of the ring itself.

movie zombie

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
I really like the leaf ring as well. The designer is Ayesha Mayadas (www.ayeshastudio.com). Her other designs are lovely too. All nature inspired. Of course, I kept surfing around last night and looked at rings by Barbara Heinrich. As I am the self-proclaimed Queen in a house full of boys, part of me like the idea of the top ring in this stack paired with one of the pink sapphire rings. It would symbolize The Queen (pink sapphire) and her guys (three diamonds in band). And I could have TWO rings. LOL!!

Heinrich Stackers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results