shape
carat
color
clarity

COLORED Stones with Halos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welllllllll Connie,

I hate to admit it, but I now own 3 padparadscha rings now.
23.gif
Aren''t I awful???? I just love those darn ole pads.
9.gif
I also still have the loose stone, I haven''t done anything with yet. Maybe a pendant.

I still have to have my daughter post pictures for me. She is working so many hours, that it is hard to pin her down to do it for me.

I haven''t bought anything else and probably won''t either ha ha ha ha.

Maybe your hubby will bring you back something BEAUTIFUL and with a halo around it.?

p.s. Sorry for hijacking this thread ladies

Linda

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/17/2006 10:54:23 PM
Author: Linda W
Welllllllll Connie,

I hate to admit it, but I now own 3 padparadscha rings now.
23.gif
Aren''t I awful???? I just love those darn ole pads.
9.gif
I also still have the loose stone, I haven''t done anything with yet. Maybe a pendant.

I still have to have my daughter post pictures for me. She is working so many hours, that it is hard to pin her down to do it for me.

I haven''t bought anything else and probably won''t either ha ha ha ha.

Maybe your hubby will bring you back something BEAUTIFUL and with a halo around it.?

p.s. Sorry for hijacking this thread ladies

Linda
WOW Linda you sound like me with the Tanzies. I would love to see your Padparadcha rings.I would like to have one but would like to be able to pick it out.There is such a color range.Maybe one day.I have so much I need to get set into something.

I doubt my hubby will get much of a chance to get anything.He''ll go from airport to rig and back.Don''t think I would want him wondering around out there anyway.

Yes ladies, sorry about hijacking the thread and it is such a good one...
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Connie,

I have bought mine from The Natural Sapphire Company. Steven Bliss has helped me pick them out. He is wonderful. I like him a lot. The one that is un-set, is the one I purchased from GSN. It is beautiful too. My jeweler fell in love with it.

I hope your hubby will be safe.

Linda

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Hmmmm...maybe I will check that out in time.Sure would like to see pics of yours.I have not seen anything on GSN I liked. They all look like pink Sapphires to me.I would like one a salmonie color..lol They are pricey!!!

Connie

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
here is my helzberg sapphire that i had on layaway last year.

kemmasapphire.jpg

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
another shot. it does not have a window. the light in that other shot was comning through the rear of the stone.
edited : guess which 2 stones in the halo are fluorescent?

success.jpg

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
here are some ebay finds, along with the sapphire.

amethyst, aquamarine

kemmacoloredhalo.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2006 2:52:14 PM
Author: ladykemma
another shot. it does not have a window. the light in that other shot was comning through the rear of the stone.
guess which stone in the halo is fluorescent?
Gorgeous ring LK. Is it the stone that''s at about 10:00??

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
yes that''s one, find the other!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
3:00??

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was thinking 10:00 and 4:00. Beautiful rings, LK! I also have an oval sapphire with diamonds around it. Just too lazy to take a picture!

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
yup!

silverlvr

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/7/2006 9:06:38 PM
Author: MINE!!
Here is a pic of Sophie beauty!
Sophie would you mind saying the size of the melee around your halo and down the shank? I think it's the perfect size.

thank you

sorry for the huge picture i tried to include what i was asking about in my post....
23.gif

sophiehalo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results