shape
carat
color
clarity

Colored stones and nail polish! Show me your faves and fails

PickieBee

Rough_Rock
Today I'm wearing a casual little silver & turquoise ring I picked up in Santa Fe, but I like how it looks with Essie Muchi Muchi polish! What are your favorite polishes to wear with your CS rings? Which combos looked awful? Pictures encouraged!

_36699.jpg

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Re: Colored stones and nail polish! Show me your faves and f

Oh haha I've never thought about how my nail polish goes (or clashes) with my rings! :oops:

Hope loads more people will post pics... I havnt done my nails in months :oops: :oops: :oops:

Love your ring by the way!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Nothing exciting from me, just silver or silver/pink glitter.

DK :))

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Funny you should start this thread because I just had my very first experience with nail color/ring clash. For the first time ever I decided to have Mahenge red gel manicure. I was so excited that I immediately got out and tried on every ring I didn't have in the bank. They all looked awful. No more bright red for me! :knockout:

But Pickiebee, yours is a fabulous combo, truly!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I can't post photos but I LOVE having stark white nails with my CS rings.

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I have a question. Would you wear a colour on your nails that didn't go so well with your skin tone but looked amazing with the CS ring??

Or how about a colour that looks awful with the CS ring but amazing on your hand/again your skin.

Minous that colour sounds gorgeous, I can only imagine you didn't love it on your hand enough to still wear it, regardless of it clashing with your rings?

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I really love how my peachy pink nails go well with my rose gold and the green emerald in it.

byz8.jpg

picante27

Shiny_Rock

I like matchy blues with my sapphire ring. Bright pink looks good too, but I don't have a pic. I think my least favorite is red, but red really doesn't look great with my skin tone anyway.

20151231_082959_perfectlyclear.jpg

20160113_100722-1_perfectlyclear.jpg

20160312_175143-1_perfectlyclear.jpg

20151220_191332-1_perfectlyclear.jpg

lmcriss

Shiny_Rock

You all have such pretty nails and hands!!! I wish mine were as pretty as all of yours!!! Beautiful jewels too!! :D

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I agree with Imcris. You are all blessed with such beautiful nails and hands!!! Your hands are jewels in itself; who needs jewelry with hands like that.

I never wear any nailpolish as it would put too much emphasis on my weird nailshape :twisted: Ah well... the natural look matches every CS :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results