shape
carat
color
clarity

Colored gem beauties (lab-created)

lindam1503

Shiny_Rock
This is a statement but it is going to be great on that tiny finger of your’s!

I am working on my tourmaline and was getting a price from Debebian’s today. They mentioned they will be having a Black Friday sale. Thought I would mention it in case anyone is looking for a lab ruby or lab sapphire. From what I understand, you can get a lab stone in any size or cut for free with the purchase of any setting. The ones on this link, excluding the morganites.

If anyone is "on the fence" Debebians, for me, is THE best quality workmanship I've seen. This was my first ring, but I have a pair of earrings, and two necklaces, and if I want superb quality, I'm going with Maggie and Sam :).

I like their Instagram photos a lot, but I went through Debebians' "recently purchased" section to get an idea of what they can do and pricing. Window shop with caution--you may find exactly what you are wanting there :). It doesn't hurt that Maggie & Sam give THE best customer service around -- no long waiting and updates on the progress.

Did I mention they set outside stones? Well, they do. My first item was a 34 inch scatter necklace they made for me by bezel setting the diamonds I had in a ring mounting that sat in my jewelry box for way too many years.

Whatever people decide, enjoy the shopping experience! I now have a few heirloom pieces that I love, and it's always fun to look!

SparklePolo

Rough_Rock
Well, it comes tomorrow! This is a stone cut by Bryan, (Stagandfinch) and then mounted by Debebians and I am THRILLED with the results.

Bryan knocked the ball out of the park with the lab blue center stone. Debebians work is IMPECCABLE, using only G / VS diamonds in the mounting.

I've been working on this ring and saving for it since July!

IMG_4262.jpg

What a beauty, @lindam1503! Bryan really did a nice job with the sapphire, and the mounting is very pretty. Enjoy the big sparkler :love: And I see a YAG coming in the near future :dance:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bought this from Uli of osirisgems and I shall post a pic or two when it arrives.

Screenshot_20191121-085725_Samsung Internet.jpg

DK :))

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Bought this from Uli of osirisgems and I shall post a pic or two when it arrives.

Screenshot_20191121-085725_Samsung Internet.jpg

I saw this on Uli's newsletter, the colour and cut are stunning. I would love to see pictures when you get it. How do you plan to set it? Uli's stones are beautiful.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on Uli's newsletter, the colour and cut are stunning. I would love to see pictures when you get it. How do you plan to set it? Uli's stones are beautiful.

Don't know yet, however it would not be too expensive.

Probably a simple metal halo, or a 3-stone with two round stones set in hexagonal settings, if you know what I mean.

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Don't know yet, however it would not be too expensive.

Probably a simple metal halo, or a 3-stone with two round stones set in hexagonal settings, if you know what I mean.

I'm excited to see what you do! But that stone - it pops off the screen =)2

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Decided on setting: bezel set centre stone North-South with a wide shank, and a small round diamond or Moissy bezel set flushed on each side of the shank.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here it is, and certainly very lively with colour that pops at me.

Hate to think how much it would cost for the real thing!

20191125_100355.jpg

DK :love:

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Here it is, and certainly very lively with colour that pops at me.

Hate to think how much it would cost for the real thing!

20191125_100355.jpg

DK :love:

My goodness, drool worthy! I can't wait to see the finished design. It sounds like we have similar taste. I'm waiting on a blue zircon, set east west but also with a wide band. I also have 4 of the tiniest diamonds that I wanted set into the bezel cup.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here it is next to a synthetic Ruby that I forgot I have, found it when I was putting the new stone away!

20191125_101515.jpg

DK :kiss2:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone know if Gene is accepting customers from UK and Europe again please?

I unsubscribed to his mail drop a while back when he asked UK/EU folks to do so due to potential non-compliance issues with GDPR.

TIA.

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
Where is the best place to by settings? Sterling silver or rose gold? Thank you

clumberlove

Shiny_Rock
Well, it comes tomorrow! This is a stone cut by Bryan, (Stagandfinch) and then mounted by Debebians and I am THRILLED with the results.

Bryan knocked the ball out of the park with the lab blue center stone. Debebians work is IMPECCABLE, using only G / VS diamonds in the mounting.

I've been working on this ring and saving for it since July!

IMG_4262.jpg

Wow that ring is stunning! I'm so sorry I didn't reply to your original question about if I was happy with the stones from stagandfinch. I have been having a bit of a break from PS as work got kinda hectic. I'm really pleased you went ahead and you're happy with them.

I'm not a very good photographer and colour shifting stones are horrendous to get the colour right. For some reason the alex always looks red through my phone camera!

That sapphire of yours is beautiful, I think you made a great choice

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Ok fess up, who pipped the gorgeous Pad Gene had last week? I swear I went online as soon as I got his email, but it was sold.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok fess up, who pipped the gorgeous Pad Gene had last week? I swear I went online as soon as I got his email, but it was sold.

I was hoping it was a PSer too. :D

GoldfishPie

Rough_Rock
Im thinking of setting it in a pendant. I have lots of rings and it is pretty big! (7.49mm). I’m thinking 18k yellow or rose gold and some side stones too. I love the look of this van craeynest pendant:
A86C6A2B-9BB3-48E9-AC13-F8C73771486E.png

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Ok it was me :D

Pictures incoming! I adore this stone. It seems to change color in every light so I took it on a field trip around my apartment to get it in different lights!

Oh I am so jealous. It is perfect! And I love the field trip, Thanks so much for sharing!

SouthernGent

Shiny_Rock
Hey guys, can you remind me what the sight is where I can sell loose stones, please?
I have a synthetic blue spinel and paraiba YAG that I need to get rid of. 20200120_112917.jpg 20200120_112944.jpg

SouthernGent

Shiny_Rock
Yep, it was Loupe Troop that I was trying to think of. Thanks.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Hi. I haven't seen any lab yellow sapphires on this thread so I thought I'd post here too.
This is an 8.5 mm OEC in the #20 color.
It's hard to capture the color and brightness in pictures, but it's a beautiful stone. I bought it from Tiyanu. The stone was less than $40, so definitely not expensive. Sadly they didn't have the padpardscha 57 in stock. I'd like to see one of those in an asscher. Screenshot_20190424-130131_Gallery.jpg 20190424_090055.jpg 20190424_090119.jpg Screenshot_20190424-121551_Gallery.jpg
Do you mind sharing where you got this from? Sorry if you said where and I missed it. :))

crystalinmke

Shiny_Rock
Premium

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Do you mind sharing where you got this from? Sorry if you said where and I missed it. :))

I'm not the OP of that post but I think she said it came from Tiyanu. They should have a thread here in the fashion jewellery forum somewhere if you are interested in looking through that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results