shape
carat
color
clarity

Colored Gem appraiser in NC/SC?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I looked at the appraiser list but there are none listed in SC. And in NC, there are only 2, both in Chapel Hill. This summer I am staying right around the NC/SC border, around Charlotte-- does anyone know of other appraisers in that area? Or even between Charlotte, NC and Charleston, SC?

Thanks!

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
We live just outside Clt. Have you spoken with Lapidary Arts in Mathews? They had an appraiser not very long ago. BTW are you interested in going to a Faceters swap meet/demo? There is one close to Clt in a couple of weeks that Mrs Tropicmaster and I will be attending. Supposed to be quite the collection of cut stones and rough, along with machines set up and cutting going on for the public to watch. One of PS''s preferred vendors will be there! Let me know and I can send you some details.

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 7/2/2009 3:20:58 PM
Author: Tropicmaster
We live just outside Clt. Have you spoken with Lapidary Arts in Mathews? They had an appraiser not very long ago. BTW are you interested in going to a Faceters swap meet/demo? There is one close to Clt in a couple of weeks that Mrs Tropicmaster and I will be attending. Supposed to be quite the collection of cut stones and rough, along with machines set up and cutting going on for the public to watch. One of PS''s preferred vendors will be there! Let me know and I can send you some details.
Thanks for the information about Lapidary Arts, I will give them a call.

I am interested in the Faceters meet, when exactly is it?

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
I cannot figure out how to e mail or PM you with details, but it is July 25th in Franklin NC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results