shape
carat
color
clarity

Color

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just have to say that Jonathan at GoodOldGold has a new tutorial section on comparing color of diamonds that is the best I have seen!!! It has outstanding pictures! Thank you SO much, Jon!

http://www.goodoldgold.com/4Cs/Color/

ETA: The tutorials on cut and clarity are amazing as well! I just need to get some work done today and can't read them all now!!!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks and as Storm might say........Kewl!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m bumping this so the evening PS''ers can see it!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks DS. This is indeed useful. Great job Jon!

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is the best on the Internet! While I am not an advocate for the Gran unit, there is nothing else there which is anything but the best sort of information for consumers. Congratulations! Great job.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
agreed. It is pretty awesome stuff!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gosh ... thanks ds and all!
emembarrassed.gif

When we redid the new site I was looking for a more effective means to communicate diamond appearance and we totally redid our tutorials on both color and also cut. The shots taken there are under GIA''s offical lighting for grading color and thought both the face down and face up shots would show the consumer the most accurate appearance (that can, at least be shown via photography) how slight or strong the nuances were between the actual colors. Thank you so much for your kind words, you really made my day!!!
1.gif

Warm regards,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results